| | Fighting against mild acne - my routine.
Hello, I just found this board while searching at Google today and I thought I'd share my methods of fighting against mild acne with you guys. Hopefully what's working for me will help others too.
I have very oily skin though my acne isn't that severe (red marks and several pimples here and there but it's not like they're covering my entire face).
Here are the steps that I'm currently taking in dealing with my acne and my skin texture.
- wash with Clearasil Daily Face Wash in the morning
- around 3PM I put on a face mask made out of egg white, leave on for about 15 minutes and rinse with cold water
- wash with Clearasil again at night and jump into the shower (cold water)
- before going to sleep, use a q-tip and dab a bit of egg white onto pimples (leave it on overnight and wash it off in the morning)
- throughout the day I drink an average of 5 16.9 ounces bottle waters
- at night I drink one glass of lemon juice and eat some pears
This routine so far works wonders for me. The Clearasil helps me control the oil while I'm at school. The egg white keeps my face firm but soft and smooth. And through drinking a lot of water, I'm able to wash down just about anything so candies and greasy food don't bother me.
Important things to remember is that as with anything else you do in life, patience is virtue. It might take up to several weeks before your face starts to clear up. Most important of all, keep your hands off your face and sleep on your back at night!
Well, peace out.