It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-31-2003, 02:04 PM   #1
(female)

pageantchicka16 HB User
Lightbulb The Great cause of Acne... Please read!

hey everyone! I went to a doctor of skin diseases just 2 weeks ago and couldn't believe everything that he told me! I was so amazed! He put me on 2 pills and so far my face looks ok a lil better but I will just have to see. He gave me a list of foods that I can not eat (i'll post it some other time b/c i cant remember it all!) The main thing not to eat is SALT! Can u believe that? Salt! Salt has tons of Iodine in it which is horrid for yuor face. So I bought some un Iodine Salt....(its less then a dollar) I also cant eat any marinated meats, tomatoes, spagetti sauce, any salad dressing and more. I felt s0o0o deprived of food! lol plus im allergic to dairy products too so its really hard but i know it will be worth it..

Now I know some of you dont believe that food causes acnes but I honestly do. I have experimented with oil. I would leave school in the morning (duh) and for luch i would eat pizza and fries and when i would get home.... my face would be s0o0o broke out! It took a while for me to realize this but I finally did! Also... when my skin doctor told me this i about died.....

He said that in College, everyone was taught that food does cause acne. This professer of his knew the truth and everyone was taught that too. Soall the soon to be or currently dermotaolgists knows the truth that food does cause acne. This professer that knows that food causes acne was just recently paid 2 million dollars to announce publicly that acne has no connection with food.... Can u believe that? Well its honest to goodness the truth. So this guy that knew exactly what caused acne, said the exact oppistie and got paid 2 million dollors! So that is why today, so many of the newer dermotlogists will tell you that there is no realation to food and acne.

Some of you may ask.... well how can I eat french fries and get a severe breakout when the person next to me can do the same and have beautiful skin? I was taught that acne people have a thinner membrane in their skin cells. Thats it . Plain and simple. Because out membrane is thinner. When it gets thicker... then we can enjoy "normal" foods again.

So thats all I have to say for now but I will get the exact list of foods and my medication name posted as soon as I can run home and get it. Post any of your questions or comments... I would love to hear them!

------------------
*~*k阮Ѱ*~*

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread