It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-30-2003, 04:01 PM   #1

dbarker348 HB User
Question Anyone else find this happens with their acne?

I've noticed my acne going in cycles (I think). I mean... it seems to rotate around my face. Like one time my forehead might become clear but my jawline gets new zits, and a few days later my chin will start breaking out but not my jawline. It's like there are only so many zits that can appear on my face, and my face takes it in turn to decide which section to put them on!

Dave

Old 08-30-2003, 04:40 PM   #2

wAcK sAucE HB User
Lightbulb

yeah I can understand what you mean dbarker...but for some reason I never ever break out on my forhead...i remember i used to when i first starting getting acne...but now a days I get a few zits or cysts on my cheeks and some now a days on my jaw line and chin...those annoy me esp haha...and yeah it always seems like a cycle to me, like whenever one heals another one pops out of nowhere and it ****** me off...but other than that i just have like red scarish type on my cheeks from the past pimple i think...anyone got any advises of what I should use for my scars?...I was thinking about trying Mederma?...

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-31-2003, 03:04 AM   #3

Beaver82 HB User
Yeh I can relate,

After I finished my 1st course of Accutane and was all clear for a few months, I started to slowly get back into the cycle of having zits on my cheeks, jawline and neck below my ears, which after about 3 or 4 days would fade to red marks, but then by that time the cycle would start again with a fresh load of zits coming up, so I would never fully be clear, over time it eventually got bad enough for me to be fed up so I am trying my luck on another Accutane course right now. Even now 3 months in I get the same kind of cycle happening, as the accutane finally starts doing its job, theres just becoming a less amount of zits showing up.

------------------
Beaver

Old 09-01-2003, 03:01 AM   #4

22Girl HB User
I can relate. One month my jawline has heaps of pimples and then it will clear and somewhere else will breakout. And as an acne sufferer for 10 years I've noticed that for the first fives my right side of my face was really bad, now I nearly never get a pimple on that side and only my right... I really think it has to be some bacteria beneath the surface when it's like that... I dunno.

Closed Thread