It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 01:19 AM   #1

SupraMan41 HB User
Post Help! Small Bumps & Damaged Skin.

Hey, i man getting lots of small bumps on my face, and some blackheads, the bumps r smaill but no head to them or anythang, most r on forehead, and chin/lip area, anybody know what products r good 2 stop them and make them disappear?

also, i got a few damage skin on my forehead from past pimples, what products r good for them?

my mom been telling to get proactive, and i was wondering will proactive work for this kinda problems? thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 08:06 AM   #2

Entimann HB User
i would use oil of olay regenerist serum. but do not use it if you have oily skin as it will give u small whiteheads if you do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 09:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
I have the same problem. Small bumps all over my face some have a head others don't. I've tried alot of products. Birth control helped clear up alot of them but I recently stopped the b/c and the breakouts are back. FUN - Anyway I am using the REGENERIST now and I have not seen much of an improvement w/ the bumps but it's only been 3-4 days. I'm going to continue using the regenerist (serum) and see if it helps. These bumps are the worst. You can't pop them b/c nothing comes out ... they just seem to double. What a night mare.

I'll keep you posted. But if you find anything that works for you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know.

Good luck.

Closed Thread