It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2003, 08:38 PM   #1
Veteran

NYKID HB User
Post Nicomide....... (panderbaire3 how is your progress with it?)

Hey whats up, im taking nicomide and I read your takign it also. Was wondering how its going for you.

Old 09-01-2003, 09:06 PM   #2
Veteran

NYKID HB User
I also been taking Doxycyline (2 weeks) and the Nicomide i just finished my first week.

I have very sensitive skin if i put gel in my hair i break out on my forehead if it gets tocuhed my the gel. If i drink out of the same glass too much i break out a lil around my top lip. I cant sleep on my pillow case cause ill break out so i have to sleep on my back. How sad is it thats its actally a treat for me to shove my face into my pillow for 5 minutes. I swear there is nothing i love more then showing my face into a nice cold pillow i fall asleep in 5 minutes. I sleep on my back and i have nightmares and wake up in the middle of the night all the time i hate it.

I have cysts, my dermatoglist told me i have superfical cystic acne its moderate. My old derma wanted me on accutane which i took before with great results but im scared to take it, so i was glad to hear my new derm told me he wouldnt even think about it for me, not cause of the side effects but cause my acne isnt that severe. He got into dermatoligy cause he had bad skin and crates on his face whcih resulted in soem scaring so its nice to see some one get itno a field of work with good intentions like he did.

I have little faith in medicines and treatments even the dermatolist but im trying to be positive about htings. I have always had bad acne and skin so im just running out of patience sory for the rambling i just need to vent with people who are experiencin the same htigns as me instead of venting to family and friends who have beautiful skin and tell me... "hey its not really not that bad". I hate hearing that line lol. I start school tomm and im a lil scared to go, it sucks i actually stayed home from goin out on weekends cause i hated how i looked. Its sad and a terrible thing for people to go threw, i really wish they were cures out there for this cause i know how it can really hurt someones self esteem.

Best of luck to everyone.
Sorry for all the rambling :-)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 01:20 PM   #3
Veteran

NYKID HB User
bump for panderbaire

Closed Thread