It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-03-2003, 10:51 AM   #1

Sahuja1 HB User
Post GREAT FACE SOAP FOR OILY SKIN!!

Hey All!
So I discovered this soap on a trip to India recently and decided to give it a shot. It is called "Fair and Lovely". it is supposed to make your skin fairer and smoother. Well, I switched to it from Cetaphil and my skin is MUCHHHHHH less oilier and it seems to be helping acne also. It also contains sunscreen in it to prevent darkening of skin and skin spots. You could probably find it in any local Indian grocery store in the US. I know it is available in Boston where I am from.

Old 09-03-2003, 12:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Is this soap called NEEM soap? B/c I've read about it and I've also spoke to a friend who confirms that this soap really does work "wonders". She's Indian and from India.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2003, 12:51 PM   #3

Product_Queen HB User
Hey,

I have heard about Neem soap as well and posted about it before...Apparently I heard it works amazing too but I haven't been able to find it anywhere...Sahuja, is the Fair and Lovely Soap really drying?? I have sensitive skin and was wondering if it is suitable for my skin type...Thanks..

Old 09-03-2003, 01:16 PM   #4

GTI HB User
sahuja,

i live near boston too. could u PLEASE tell me where exactly i can get this soap? an address would help! thanks.

Old 09-03-2003, 01:18 PM   #5

GTI HB User
sahuja,

i live near boston too. could u PLEASE tell me where exactly i can get this soap? an address would help! thanks.

Old 09-03-2003, 03:47 PM   #6
Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

Neem soap works wonders for ur skin and it can be found at a local health store as well as a local indian grocery store.
I got mine from a health store. You can also order it online.. its really cheap about $4.

Fair and Lovely works great for skin of any type. It does lighten dark spots and even out skin tone. I think it takes up to 3 weeks. My sister have tried it and it made her skin look more even tone and eliminate those red scars. My mom used it for her skin, and her skin is more balanced.. yet it didnt eliminate those age spots that she has.
I have tried the soap.. I liked it, but back then when i was using it, i didnt have acne..but maybe one brown spot that i get from a blemish that went away..
Maybe i should go back to using it...

Closed Thread