It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-02-2003, 08:10 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Post Stages of your skin w/ REGENERIST

I have recently starting using Regenerist. Can anyone tell me what stages their skin went through while using the serum.

I see minimal improvement right now but improvement is improvement. And I just started using the product, I'm sure I will see more results as I continue usage.

I have some patches of small/whitehead like pimples on the sides of my face (like by the temple area) and I also have scattered bumps on my forehead. Will the regenerist help this sort of a case?

What type of acne did you guys use regenerist for?

Thank you for any information you can provide.

Old 09-02-2003, 11:38 AM   #2

uniquejustlikeeveryoneels HB User
hey there,
Ive been using regenerist for about 4 days now.I dont really have that bad of acne,well it is annoying but Ive seen people with way worse.Im mostly using regenerist for ALL the red marks I have cuz I have tons.The first day I used it my skin looked awesome but now I got a ton of pimples on my forehead and above my lip(places where i never get pimples)Maybe its cuz Ive eaten so much sugar lately but I dunno,I dont think its as great as everyone says.that dinette or dianne or whatever her name was that was braggin about this product probly works for olay and is playin mind games with us.Peace

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2003, 12:33 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Unique, I don't have really bad acne either. But pimples are pimples. I too have pimples on my forehead and around my lip area as well. That's funny. I have been eating alot of sugar too so that may have done it.

I'm just going to use the regenerist for the red marks from now on. The first day it looked great for me too but now it's not looking that great.

I'll stick it out a bit longer and see what happens.

I'm such a sucker the minute I hear people rave about a product I go and buy it. I have to stop doing that.

Good luck to you.

Old 09-02-2003, 12:55 PM   #4
Inactive

crazyabout blue HB User

Im wondering if it causes initial breakouts... cuz i started noticing it too.

I use the serum in combination w/ perfecting cream afterwards only at night. its not too bad. My brown spots are fading...

Old 09-04-2003, 01:14 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
In my case, the regenerist didn't cause any breakout. I did notice little pimples by my lip but I don't think that regenerist caused them.

Regenerist helped improve dark/red areas on my face.

Old 09-04-2003, 03:19 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

froe HB User
i've been using it for about a few days now and its helping with the overcall complextion. However... I've been gettin' a few bumps and i need something else to kill them.

Old 09-04-2003, 04:04 PM   #7

lexus3902 HB User
Has anyone tried the regenerating serum with retin-a micro to prevent really bad peeling, how did it work?

Closed Thread