It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 01:30 PM   #1

Product_Queen HB User
Post There is Hope....

Hey Gang,

I just wanted to share something with u guys that might be an inspiration...Today I saw my friend after a few months and was shocked...For years she had such disfiguring acne...HUGE BUMPS EVERYWHERE....I felt bad because growing up everyone used to tell her to see a derm but she never wanted to be on meds...But today she was soooooooo clear, almost as if she shed her old skin like a snake!!! I asked her about what she did and all she used was some skincare called Pevonia Botanica for Acne, I never heard of this skincare..Anyhow, she looked amazing...I felt really happy for her but confused as to why her severe acne could be cured by using botanicals and my less severe acne is soooooooo hopeless...Well she gave me some hope that there is something out there that would help me too...Its just a matter of me being patient like she was all these years....

Old 09-04-2003, 03:45 PM   #2

boardguy16 HB User
whats a botanical? can it be bought over the counter?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 04:07 PM   #3

Product_Queen HB User
Products with botanicals in them have plant extracts in them that have healing properties such as calendula....They are much more gentle than chemicals such as BP since they are more natural...You don't need a prescription for it...Hope this helps...

Closed Thread