It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2003, 03:15 AM   #1
(female)

VoodooQueen HB User
Cool Lord Jesus!!!!! It's working!!!!!

Well, i cannot believe it people!! My sister bought proactiv products and we received them at the beginning of the week.

What I must emphasize is that, I had already tried Proactiv before, maybe 1 yr ago. The results were not impressive, and like many people, I concluded that it was a bad product for my skin and never bothered with it again.

Well, now that my sister bought, I thought "What the heck, my face is already messed up anyway!!" So i washed my face with the cleanser and boy, did I feel a difference!!!! It was like my skin was suddenly polished with some miracle product!! He! Then i went on with the rest of the products: the toner and the cream!!! I really couldn't believe it!! Now, it's been 4 days since i've used and my skin is like renewing itself. I don't have any more white or blackheads, and the ones that were previously there are already starting to disapear. It's at the point where I can't stop touching my face (which is really bad, I know!) because it feels so soft! I barely feel any bumps, dry patches, or rashes on my skin. Plus my skin is not as oily anymore.

Anywho, i just thought i'd share that with you guys. I know some of you have had bad experience with Proactiv already, so i know where you're coming from. But it's really funny that i tried it a second time and it worked (well, so far!). I wouldn't literally recommend everyone who tried it before to try it again, since it's ssuch an expensive product, but i'd say if you're desperate and don't know what to use anymore and have some money to spare, then maybe you could give it a second try (or a first try, if you haven't tried again) and really follow all the steps (washing, toning and moisturizing).

I'll keep you guys posted on my progress though!!

Love and blessings,

VQ

VoodooQueen

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-07-2003, 03:46 PM   #2

tee_tee79 HB User
I'm glad that you are having success with Proactiv because, in all honesty, I swear by it. I have been using it for the past 1 1/2 years and it works, works, works!

Make sure you keep with the regimen - wash, tone, lotion everyday, once in the morning and once in the evening because if you skip, you could have a setback. Some people will say 'well it only works because you have to keep using it...' Yeah, and? You would have to use something that works and keep with it anyway, right? So why not Proactiv. Remember, there is no cure for acne but you can control it and Proactiv really helps you do just that!

Old 09-07-2003, 03:57 PM   #3

RAG HB User
Funny that you are a 2nd time user as that is my situation as well. I tried Proactiv probably 6 years ago, had success at the beginning then after 2 years or so it didn't seem effective. Well, my skin has been crap lately and I figured I'd try again...and so far so good. One question I have is I don't think the cleanser gets all my makeup off. I don't want to be rough on my skin and scrub or anything, and when I do the toner, the cottonball has makeup on it. Wondering if anyone else is having that happen?

Closed Thread