It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2003, 02:11 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Post Forehead Acne - What's has worked 4 u?

From my experience and others that I've spoken to I see that forehead acne is hardest to heal b/c the forehead does not absorb medecines as fast as other parts of the face. I don't know if this is true but for me, it is.

My forehead is covered in bumps some are whiteheads and others are just bumps w/ no head. I'm tired of them. I've tried using BP which helps occasionally.

Can anyone recommend what has worked well for them.

Any information you guys can provide would be great.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 04:42 PM   #2

Entimann HB User
there are a few things. try to keep the shampoo from touching your forehead when you wash your hair. also try to keep your hair from touching it during the day. and another thing is if you use any products in your hair its possible that sweat from your head is dripping onto your forehead.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-04-2003, 07:25 PM   #3
Veteran
(female)

SunKissed HB User
What has worked for me is... CLEARASIL cream!!! It has cleared my skin 100% and I have tried everything. I swear by this stuff now. Use it day and night..

Old 09-05-2003, 07:21 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
I do try to keep the shampoo or condition from touching my face. It's hard though. As for my hair I recently cut bangs in my hair b/c I was so mortified at the way my forehead looked. Now it's worse. I always wear my hair off my face when I'm home.

SunKissed -
How old are you? I assume you're female too. Just curious b/c I've been trying product after product, prescription and non and nothing has helped eliminate these pimples. they go away for a while then return.

Thank you guys.

Old 09-06-2003, 10:33 AM   #5

ashleyzzz19 HB User
at least i know im not alone...... i just cut bangs too cause my forehead broke out REALLY bad. haha. too bad i still have them all over the rest of my face.

Old 09-08-2003, 01:20 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Micheybell HB User
Ashley, I feel good to know you are in the same boat as me. Not that I wish this upon anyone b/c I definately DON'T. I liked my hair better w/out bangs but I was really making myself so depressed, sounds foolish I know. I feel better now. The rest of my face is still breaking out though too more so on the sides of my face. I'm so tired of this garbage.

Closed Thread