It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-09-2003, 12:00 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

joeh HB User
Post thermage,anti-androgens and hyaluronic acid

thermage,anti-androgens and hyaluronic acid are the newest treatments for acne and acne scarring.the topical treatments are good for people with mild to moderate acne.i dont know why pro-atin is so popular.its benzoly peroxide and a moisturizer.clearisil has bp in it and its good for drying up ur skin and its a lot cheeper than pro-actin.i had my thermage done 3 months ago.it cost me 1350 dollars.my skin is a lot smoother and the scars are less noticable.its suppose to shrink ur oil glands too.i have been on spiro for 11 months now and still 0 breakouts of any kind.my skin is not oily at all anymore.hyaluronic acid is a new filler for scars and i dont know if its approved by the fda yet.if ur skin is terrible these are the big guns against acne.i just had light acne scarring and belive me any type of scarring is very hard to get rid of.if anyone lives in the harrisburg,pa area i can give you a great dermatologist to go to.spiro is cheep and get generic if ur on a budget.also i want to hear from anyone who has had a thermage and what their results were?if a cure is found its gotta be in the area of the gland that produces testosterone.i think accutane works for some people but it didnt do nothing for my skin.

Closed Thread