It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2003, 02:07 PM   #1

jen56 HB User
Post Acne Cure+retina diary

Well I started two days ago basically following the acne cure program but using retina instead of BP because I am allergic to BP.

I started out with two large cysts and about 4 to 5 white heads, mulitple blackheads and just terribly clogged pores.

Well after two days my skin is already alot smoother and the 5 whiteheads are gone and one of the cysts. I got a few small red bumps, but they are already starting to disappear.

I am using neutrogen oil free acne wash with 2% sacylic acid in the morning.
Then I use Glyderms 10% glycolic acid lotion for 3 minutes and wash it off.

In the evening I wash again with sacylic acid and use retina.

I am also not using the ice phase. So basically I am not doing the acne cure I guess. But, I am having awesome results so far. I have NEVER had a cyst go away, but one has!! Thank the Lord. My other cyst is still pretty nasty.

More posts later.

Old 09-09-2003, 11:18 AM   #2

jen56 HB User
Day 4, well it seems that the left and right sides of my face are really clearing up. I am getting some small bumps, but they arent whiteheads and seem to be going away within a day.

My face is a little dry, but I think it is the glycolic acid that does everything for me.

On the other hand the cyst near my eye seems raw irritated and ***** now. I dont know I think this regimen might be irritating it. And the gross leather skin left over from my last cyst seems a little inflamed.

Damn those cysts!! I think this would be working really well if it werent for the boils!! HA

You know it sucks when you feel like you need your face to heal a little before you can use a product because you dont want to irritate it further, but then you know that waiting for it to heal is crazy because it isnt going to get any better and that is why you need to use a product in the first place.

I am going insane. And I hate it everytime I get a big zit, everyone says "Oh did you pick at it?

I just want to scream **** No, I just get things called cysts....People who have pimples I have no idea what acne is until the get big wopping cysts!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 11:31 AM   #3

Product_Queen HB User
Hang in there Jen...I can totally relate with u at the moment as I have huge ones on my face that are red and crusty but I still had to BP them although they look sooooooooo sore...Why did the skin become like leather after the cyst left??? From chemicals burning it??? How is the Retin-A going....I find that makes the pimples worse looking by adding redness...I so want to stop using it but I know I need more patience....

Closed Thread