It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2003, 05:47 PM   #1

anth0r HB User
Post WEED AND ACNE?

I remember smoking some weed and it seemed like it made my acne worse, but once I was 100% clear on topicals and antibiotics, weed wouldn't break me out. I wan't to get steady soon, and I'm close to clear, so does anyone else notice that weed makes their acne worse? Is there any evidence?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-08-2003, 08:23 PM   #2
Veteran

TiredOfThisAll HB User
before accutane if i smoked i would breakout when i woke up the next morning.. would i have broken out if i didnt smoke? probably.. but ive smoked a few times since ive been clear from accutane and havent had a single "blemish".

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-09-2003, 02:32 AM   #3

Sadinchicago HB User
I have tryed quitting a few time, and have found that when I smoke weed, I get slightly more acne, but the type of acne is the majure difference. When I do smoke weed, my acne gets more inflamed and infected. When I dont smoke, they seem to be white heads that go away quicker.

Old 09-11-2003, 01:39 PM   #4

like_whoa HB User
I notice smoking clears me up. When I smoke I am not stressed out, so it could be stress triggers my acne. I'm always stressed! The only time I'm not is when I smoke out! It's good for me!

Closed Thread