It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2009, 09:42 AM   #1
(female)

Suty HB User
Acne on the chin

Hi all

I have read so many threads to acne problems and am realising that there is no cure for acne.........in this day and age it despairs me!
I have never had great skin (used to be dry!) but in the last year & half I just seem to have break outs all the time - mainly on my chin. I gather this is hormonal - I came off the pill about 10 months ago (the spots had started before this!) although could definitely be worse since. How long does it take for hormones to regularise - my periods are regular & normal. I am in my early 30's female, married and starting to think about having kids so no antibiotics or chemical treatments are not an option......any other ideas.......it really is getting me down, don't want to really go out, feeling quite depressed and stressed which is not helping any of my situations.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2009, 08:22 PM   #2
(female)

Annie4597 HB User
Re: Acne on the chin

Change your diet and drink plenty of water - it will really help. You must cut out sugary food and drinks completely. And try to detox with plenty of fruit.

Last edited by moderator2; 05-01-2009 at 08:29 PM. Reason: unnecessary quote

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread