It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2009, 10:22 AM   #1
(female)

Marieh83 HB User
at the end of my tether! . . .

so i'm now 26 and going through yet another "don't want to leave the house" phase of acne. in fact i'm not sure if it's ever been this bad. i knew my skin would turn bad again when i came off the contraceptive pill but i didnt realise it would take a year for it to catch up with me. This time i'm going to try everything to get rid of it. i've just bought a load of "miracle cure" lotions potions and tablets but i don't hold much hope although i will try them and update on my progress on here.
failing that i will cut all junk out of my diet (not sure if i have the will power for this!)
failing that it's back to the doctors, and i hate going to the doctors like some people fear the dentist!
i did cure it once before, i took the pill Dianette, and used the gel Duac, but most importantly i went for 2 weeks of sun in the Dominican Repulic. unfortunatly the latter is not an option this time.
anyway i will keep people updated on what works and what doesn't.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:20 AM   #2
(female)

Marieh83 HB User
Re: at the end of my tether! . . .

well i can already tell you that drinking lots of water for the past 3 months has made no difference as far as i'm concerned. i dont feel any healthier and my skin just keeps getting worse. the only difference i notice is needing the toilet every ten minutes!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2009, 10:35 AM   #3
(male)

jwjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marieh83 View Post

so i'm now 26 and going through yet another "don't want to leave the house" phase of acne. in fact i'm not sure if it's ever been this bad. i knew my skin would turn bad again when i came off the contraceptive pill but i didnt realise it would take a year for it to catch up with me. This time i'm going to try everything to get rid of it. i've just bought a load of "miracle cure" lotions potions and tablets but i don't hold much hope although i will try them and update on my progress on here.
failing that i will cut all junk out of my diet (not sure if i have the will power for this!)
failing that it's back to the doctors, and i hate going to the doctors like some people fear the dentist!
i did cure it once before, i took the pill Dianette, and used the gel Duac, but most importantly i went for 2 weeks of sun in the Dominican Repulic. unfortunatly the latter is not an option this time.
hi marieh
Sorry to hear how you are suffering with your acne.Now i came across a great cream it has nothing to do with acne so i am reluctant to name it on the message boards.But if you can find a way to leave some sort of contact.I will name it for you no problem.I sell a few collectables on e.bay.If you cannot leave me a contact in anyway i will try and leave my username in reply to your next message.I have used it for 2 years no side effects only use lightly no smells invisible on skin.And leaves skin feeling nice and smooth regards joh.

Old 08-16-2009, 10:36 AM   #4
(male)

jwjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marieh83 View Post

Old 08-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #5
(male)

jwjohn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwjohn View Post
hi marieh
Sorry to hear how you are suffering with your acne.Now i came across a great cream it has nothing to do with acne so i am reluctant to name it on the message boards.But if you can find a way to leave some sort of contact.I will name it for you no problem.I sell a few collectables on e.bay.If you cannot leave me a contact in anyway i will try and leave my username in reply to your next message.You can contact me that way.I have used it for 2 years no side effects only use lightly no smells invisible on skin.And leaves skin feeling nice and smooth and clear regards john.
Marieh
Do not stress yourself over this i have made an exeption here to try and help.This should put an end to your suffering.It is a skin cream but its not for acne regards john.

Old 09-02-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
(female)

apal84 HB User

listen, dont stress, acne is normal and more common then you think. If you really want somthing to work, it worked for me and millions of others, but no one ever mentions it becuase its is a social taboo even though every part of the world has used this as a solution to many skin ailments. Use your urine. Put it in a little in a cup, take a cotton ball, dip, and apply to affected areas usually twice a day. If yours is really bad, reapply everytime you produce more urine, even over makeup, just a little dab on affected areas. Once you see inflamation go down and things look better, then start doing it twice a day. After you wash your face in the morning and night, apply. It will turn your life around. Once you feel u dont need it anymore then stop. If it comes back then reapply. It depends on your skin, as to how much stuff is hiding in you pores waiting to come out whether you should conitnue use, or stop. U dont have to tell no one. Oh yeah after you apply, let it dry, then use a clean regular moisturizer if you have dry skin. Just try it please, i have had those days before, wishing it was holloween everday. I just had an aweful breakout, and i did just that, 4 days later you could barely see traces of my cystic pimples. good luck.

Old 09-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #7
(female)

TNT1982 HB User

I can relate! I've tried EVERYTHING. I started using Clenzederm by Obagi a month ago - and it has really helped! At that time I also got cortisone injections to the larger cysts and they've deflated almost completely.

Oh, and as far as urine - I haven't tried it. But my aunt (not from this country) swears by it - and has flawless skin.

Old 09-17-2009, 11:13 AM   #8
(female)

Snowdonia HB User

Differin Gel (on prescription) helped me a lot. It is quite gentle but effective at unblocking pores and calming inflamation. You need to be persistent in using it: I've been told that you never see any effect in acne with anything used for less than 3 months.
In general, I dont like using antibiotics or hormones unless my life is in danger! I think they weaken the system, and can have a rebound effect when you stop.

Closed Thread