It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-16-2009, 07:32 PM   #1
(male)

MattWW HB User
Small bumps turnin into zits, help please.

Hi all, growing up i had really bad acne... not the cyst kind, but lots of smaller acne on my face and back. About 2 years ago i went on accutane and it fixed me all up, i havnt had a breakout since.. until 2 weeks ago. It seems to only be on my chin.. it started out as a couple small.. bumps i guess, very tiny like the size of the tip of a needle. Those small bumps turned into big red zits, and i keep getting more of these small bumps . Im going home to see my girlfriend in a month from now, i havnt seen her in about 8 months and i wanna look good.. so im hoping i can fix this before then.

Atm im using cetaphil cleanser/moisturizer and the aspirin mask. I use proactiv refining mask as a spot treatment and leave it on over night (started this for the first time 2 nights ago). It just seems as soon as i fix one zit and it starts healing.. i get another one.. im moving backwards and its stressing me out which i know doesnt help .

Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance.

Old 08-17-2009, 04:36 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

skimom HB User
Re: Small bumps turnin into zits, help please.

Sorry Matt, but it sounds like it's coming back. I say this not to scare you or stress you further but to encourage you to get to your derm. You might need a 2nd course of accutane and it would be better to catch it early than let it keep developing and wreaking further havoc. For those whom accutane works for it seems like it works quickly and brilliantly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-21-2009, 10:24 PM   #3
(male)

MattWW HB User
Re: Small bumps turnin into zits, help please.

I really appreciate the lengthy response, ill give your advice a try and watch my diet over the next week, see if anything improves.

Again, thank you.

Last edited by hb-mod; 08-22-2009 at 08:37 AM. Reason: Removed quote of preceding post

Closed Thread