It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2009, 02:35 PM   #1
(female)

kaphrodite97 HB User
Exclamation Tiny skin colored bumps all over face

Hi,
I am a teen and I was steaming my face over regular steamed water. A day later I had tiny skin colored bumps all over my face in spots I never get acne. They do not itch or hurt. They kinda look like goosebumps. They are on my cheeks, forehead, and around my eyes. You can barely tell except when people get up close. After I steamed I never washed or moisturized so that may be the cause. What are they and how do I get rid of them?

Old 08-29-2009, 06:44 AM   #2
(female)

organic1 HB User
Re: Tiny skin colored bumps all over face

Have you ever taken accutane? I get that same reaction in the summertime every year when it is hot outside. This started after I finished my accutane treatment, not before.
I get the little bumps on my forehead and they do not go away. I finally have them gone for the most part since I have been using CoQ10 cleansing gel by Avalon. CoQ10 regenerates new skin cells.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2009, 08:32 AM   #3
(female)

apal84 HB User

hey you might of had tiny bumps becuase you opened all your pores, then moisturized. Your pores may have absorbed too much moisture and when they closed, they kept the moisture in them resulting in little bumps. Next time you do your face you should heat up your pores to open them, clean your face with a gel based cleanser, then rinse with warm water. Once you got all the soap off then rinse your face with cold water. This will close all the pores on your face. Once you pat dry wait about 5-10 minutes before applying moisturizer. This process is best preferably before bed since your body goes into overtime during your sleep hours to repair skin damage, breaks, and scratches. Exfoliate twice a week, and better to exfoliate before bed. Good luck, dont pick the bumps, they may last a while, i just had a recent episode and picked them, dont do it lol Apply astrignent to dry out the pores.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:15 PM   #4
(female)

Ival23 HB User

Hey organic1 I have the same thing after accutane I'm still trying to find a good solution I use differin it goes away and then comes back again.do u have it on ur nose too??mine can't be seen it's seen only when I stretch the skin.I think they are skin deposits.

Old 09-25-2009, 06:37 AM   #5
(female)

sn8 HB User

I have the same thing and its driving me absolutely nuts.
When I was on birth control they dissapeared, but about a week and an a half later I can see them appearing again. I'm reaching my late 20's and I plan on getting pregnant in the next two years so I don't want to continue using birth control for the rest of my life.
I also heard that the later you stop with birth control, the worse the acne will get because you're body will not know how to regulate it's own hormones.
I really don't want them to come back. When they were gone, people were telling me that the bumps on my forehead are gone, now it feels humiliating for me to see the same people with now bumps on my forehead.
I am trying to do the following now:
1) Apparently that part of the forehead is linked to smaller/large intestine, so I'm detoxifying
2.) I'm taking the following vitamins: B6, B5, Vitex, Betacarotine ( converts to Vitamin A in your body), Chlorella & Zinc.
3) I have also purchased Vilantae which prevents excess oil production.
4) I'm staying off of milk and other dairy products ( besides yoghurt which has good bacteria).
5) Avoiding salty foods and foods which are high in fat.

I'm going to try this for the next three months and will update on the status.

Ciao!

sn8

Old 10-05-2009, 06:02 AM   #6
(female)

dd345 HB User

hey, i just posted a thread about this... i have the same thing on my face but i didn't do ANY steaming! i did get burnt one day and the next day i did a nose pack (taking out blackheads) and then a few days later, i got a pimple on my forehead so i started using a product i've used for the past 2 years again. (haven't used it for a week before i used it again) The next day, my face had tiny bumps all over They're also a little bit hotter than it's surrounding area? I have them on my nose, between my eyes, forehead and cheekbones... i wish i knew what it was!! will keep you updated if i find anything

Old 12-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #7
(male)

LasVegasHomes03 HB User

Has Anyone heard or had any positive experiences with Vilantae? Their website for this product sounds amazingly well thought out,

I'ts been around for many years but hardly any posting and comments can be found here?

Closed Thread