It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2000, 12:48 PM   #1

Tricia2 HB User
Diane35 update - 2nd pack

Let's see....the first week (week after my period), my face looked great. I didn't get any new ones the entire week-it was heavenly. The 2nd week of the pack, I did breakout along my jawline, neck and chin. However, it was a mild to moderate breakout. Not severe like the past months. The worst place I broke out was my scalp. It really hurt. During the 3rd/last week of the pack, I got a few small whiteheads - it was no big deal. I even went to the grocery store with no makeup on. Haven't done that since I was pregnant! During this week, my off week, the same thing - just a few small whiteheads. I am very, very pleased with this bcp. My skin has a very even tone and the oil is almost gone. The oil in my hair is gone and I have been getting compliments on it. It now is full looking and has body to it because it's not weighted down from the oil. Anyway, that's about it in a nutshell. I still get some zits, but it is nothing compared to what I used to have. I didn't get any of what my derm called "deep nodules that never come to a head." I am looking forward to the upcoming months to see how much more I improve. Oh, I almost forgot, still no significant side effects other than I've lost 6 lbs. I'm not complaining! Good luck to everyone else!

Tricia

Old 11-11-2000, 01:03 PM   #2
(female)

olin HB User
Re: Diane35 update - 2nd pack

I'm glad that Diane 35 works for you.Well...I guess i'm not that lucky.I am on my fifth package and i'm still breaking out with cysts and large pimples and my face is still very oily.I guess it will not work for me..or am i being pessimistic?Anyway...Good luck..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-11-2000, 03:49 PM   #3

sabrina HB User

i started diane35 a few days ago an i really hope it works and fast
i've been suffering with acne for more than 5yrs an this is the first time the doc realised it was a hormonal problem so they are now treating me for it
so did u experience any side effects so far with diane 35 tricia2, besides breaking out ??

Old 11-12-2000, 11:07 AM   #4

Luna HB User

I am on my 8th month of Diane 35, and its done really good at clearingmy skin. I still get a few now and then, but no more cysts and nothing I cant handle. Its improved my skin by quite a bit. It can take up to a year for improvement in some people, do NOT expect things to happen quickly. I didnt notice a significant difference until my 6th month. Now things seem to be improving noticably. I havent had any side effects, except I will say lately, I have been losing alot of hair. Whether its related or not, and it could be, I dont know. Im going to try and add some vitamins to my routine to try and correct that and if it doesnt improve I will have to stop the Diane, and go back to Modicon instead for my bcp, which I would feel bad about since I feel Diane has been helping me. Good luck to you all.

Closed Thread