It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-22-2002, 10:52 AM   #1

usc02guy HB User
how long should it take to see results on proactiv

sorry to ask another proactiv question but ive been using it nine days and my skin is a little better but nothing like the commercial.how long should i continue taking it?thanks mike

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2002, 01:36 PM   #2

pixieprincess HB User
Re: how long should it take to see results on proactiv

i didn't start seeing results until about 8 weeks into using the proactiv and my face was totally clear after about, mmmm..., i think 3 1/2 or 4 months. yeah, i started using proactiv (the whole system plus the sulfur mask) right as my sophomore year of high school was ending. by the time my junior year started i just had a few of the little red marks left.

hope this helps

**obviously the proactiv didn't continue to work for me...or i wouldn't be at this forum, but good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-22-2002, 02:12 PM   #3

DianaL HB User

Hi. It took about 6 weeks for it to work for me. It wasn't working at all and just as I was going to give up on it it started working alot. I read somewhere that you can wear the mask over the repairing lotion overnight. Once I started doing this it worked great. It continued to work for about a year. Now I just use the cleanser and the toner to remove my makeup along with some meds from my doctor.

Old 06-22-2002, 06:08 PM   #4

surfncrzylver HB User

it took a few months for me, but after a year it totally stopped. i woulnt waste anymore money if i were you but thats just my opinion.

Old 07-02-2002, 09:07 PM   #5

didipickles HB User

I saw a difference in the first week or so. Major improvement by week 6. I used the mask every other night and it works great. I haven't been this clear in a long time. Good luck, hope it works for you too!

Closed Thread