It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2003, 03:39 PM   #1

bull69 HB User
Does the weather affect your acne? (ex. sun/cold?)

I get so mad when i come home from school and look in the mirror and my red marks look like 10x darker. This was especially obvious this week because it was really cold where i live and i have to take the bus to and back from school. I came home and even though i didnt get any pimples in that area, i started getting red marks (my face wasnt all red). Anyway i didnt use sunscreen this week at all and i usually do so i guess that kinda made it worse too. Howmuch sunscreen exactly do you use and how can you keep ur face warm when its really cold outside?
thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-11-2003, 09:28 PM   #2
(male)

nateholman HB User
Re: Does the weather affect your acne? (ex. sun/cold?)

What I like to do to keep my face warm is this: I take one of those gel packs that you heat up in the microwave, take a big rubber band, and wrap it around my face. I then poke two holes where my eyes are so I can see. I get some weird looks, but hey, it keeps my face warm. <p>[This message has been edited by nateholman (edited 01-11-2003).]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2003, 05:25 AM   #3

Phil Dawg HB User

Yes, the COLD just kills my skin. It dries my skin out and makes it look all flakey. Not only does it make your face look worse, but with the cold comes cold sores, chaped lips and other things as well.

I cant wait for the summer time already. I live in NYC....its been cold this winter.

------------------
God Bless New York City.

Old 01-12-2003, 01:44 PM   #4
Veteran

TiredOfThisAll HB User

yes, the cold kicks my ***. But hopefully this accutane will clear me in the next month or 2.. and then ill be clear for the 3 more months on accutane, and the 3 months of summer.. the sun clears me up

Closed Thread