It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2011, 08:31 AM   #1
(male)

john1981 HB User
Recurring rash on 1 side of face

Hey Guys,

I've had this rash for about 4 years only on the right side of my face.. nothing, NOTHING helps it but hydrocortisone and ive tried lots of remendies

I basically wash with 100% pure soap these days and dont put anything on my face.. it will be fine for 3-4 days then start to itch, then turn red and I see dry skin clogging up my pores but nothing exessive.

I've had it go away for up to a month without treatment but it usually doesnt stay away for more then 3-4 days.

It started after using a vichy cleansing product for a few weeks, since then one side of my face requires this attention.

Ive been told its rocasea potentially but only on 1 side of the face?? and im a 29yr old male.. the left side has never itched or turned red ever, or anywhere else. just one patch on the right side

thanks for listening

Old 01-11-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
(male)

hudsonlewis HB User
Unhappy Re: Recurring rash on 1 side of face

hi i know how u feel -- i have had acne when i was 17 on , but not all over just damn great spots but i worked in spain for 3 years and although i had a few all was ok i looked good -----but i am now 54 , and since 49 i have had a wierd rash that appears every year --forehead like tiny tiny spots soo painfull feels like a dart is in my head then they come up yellowheads then break and last for weeks if not months then scab over and scar drives me insane -----but this next one is the most annoying -it started on my right ear 4 years ago lasted 5 months , tiny spots as before and within 3 days my ear was covered back and front with agressive pusy spots i put everything on them everything --5 months ---ha 1 then at 52 it went to my left ear 6 months later it went --now 54 its back , like spiders crawling first then burning then eruptions and i tell u these tiny yellowheads wont come out just keep burning it drives me insane ---- a friend said it is years of antibiotics and my inside is like a mushroom , but my mum said its cause i went with too many different women , ha! so now as i type i am going crazy i cant even touch my ear -- hope u find a solution , -- when i had my right ear inflamed --i bathed it with my urine yes!!1 and it went but pick your moments but it has not worked with my left ear -good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread