It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2011, 02:01 PM   #1
(male)

Joseph5915 HB User
Not Sure If It's Acne

Hi, everyone! I'm new to these forums. I joined because I had a question. Just today, I came back home after a family gathering and spent some time with my sister. We were sitting and having fun together. My sister hadn't noticed anything odd on my face. A while later, my parents came home and when I said hello to my ddad, he asked me what was on my chin. I looked in the mirror and saw two dark red, almost black, spots on my chin. They are clearly visible from afar and are completely painless. They don't itch or burn either. I tried rubbing them off with water, but it wasn't dirt. I'm really scared this could be the beginning of some disease. This may sound silly, but I just want to be careful. I've never had acne on my chin and never popped a pimple my whole life, so it isn't that. I'm not sure this is related to acne, but I didn't know where else to put it. Thank you everybody! Hopefully someone answers soon!

Closed Thread