It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2011, 07:28 AM   #1
(female)

nadialiu HB User
acne problem.

I have asne on my chin.i use scrub,mousture cleaning and tonic without alcogol.But I still have asne.Pleas help

Old 08-01-2011, 12:21 PM   #2
(male)

ClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB User
Re: acne problem.

Hi nadialiu

There are some specific reasons why you breakout on your chin.

The chin is actually divided into 2 areas: the sides of your chin and center chin (according to chinese medicine)

Acne on Sides of the chin

If you tend to breakout in this area it means a hormonal imbalance in your body. Usually girls tend to breakout in this area more often than boys because their hormonal changes that take place every month.
Stress and not enough sleep might also cause acne breakout in this area

Center Chin
This area is linked to your small intestines so a poor digestion or if you have food allergies may cause acne breakouts. Make sure you eat a balanced diet that provides all the vitamins and minerals your body needs to function properly.

Also, make sure you are getting enough sleep every night. it is important for a balanced system and a healthy body.

The Following User Says Thank You to ClearSkinRomy For This Useful Post:
nadialiu (08-01-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #3
(female)

nadialiu HB User

Thanks for your letter to me.I usually have side chin asne problem.But I fill healthy.How about your asne problem?

Old 08-02-2011, 03:52 AM   #4
(male)

ClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadialiu View Post
Thanks for your letter to me.I usually have side chin asne problem.But I fill healthy.How about your asne problem?
what's asne problem? I presume you mean acne problem, right?

You know, you might feel healthy, but there are tiny signs that tell you something is not quite right with your body.. acne is one of those signs

I am getting a few pimples now and then, but I am using different facial masks along with a healthy diet and my skin has never been more clear.

The Following User Says Thank You to ClearSkinRomy For This Useful Post:
nadialiu (08-02-2011)
Old 08-03-2011, 04:33 PM   #5
(female)

nadialiu HB User

Hello,I usually do not have many asne.Now I have just one pimple on the side of my chin.Before sleep in the bath I use scrub from asne,moister cleaner and free alcogol toner.That what i do for clean my skin from dirt,oil,black head and asne.Now i try to lost my body fat.What diet do you use?

Old 08-05-2011, 01:41 PM   #6
(male)

JJacinto23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadialiu View Post
I have asne on my chin.i use scrub,mousture cleaning and tonic without alcogol.But I still have asne.Pleas help
Acne, and also most of the other problems related to skin derive from not too many antioxidants and also not so good digestive health. I used to have a lot of acne all over my back and my face, now is all almost completly gone

Old 08-06-2011, 06:40 AM   #7
(female)

D82 HB User

hello you can try a simple home tip that I found quite useful..hope it helps...you need only two ingredients in this homemade acne mask; one is baking soda and second is water. Make a mixture of baking soda and water, after washing your face with any cleaner; gently apply this mask on your skin. After applying the mask stay relax for up to 20 minutes. Then wash your face and you will feel the softness and clarity of skin. And if your skin feels good with this acne homemade mask treatment, try it twice a week to clean your acne.

The Following User Says Thank You to D82 For This Useful Post:
nadialiu (08-06-2011)
Closed Thread