It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2011, 02:39 AM   #1
(male)

ralphaelll HB User
help me in my acne!

hi im ralph, I am a teen, and suffering in mild acne. My father has experienced acne too when he was young.My question is How to prevent acne when it is hereditary coz its hard to go outside with my face full of bumps. I hope someone helps me

Last edited by mod85; 09-19-2011 at 03:22 AM.

Old 09-20-2011, 01:21 PM   #2
(male)

ClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB UserClearSkinRomy HB User
Re: help me in my acne!

hey Ralph...

Acne is common in most teenagers, but if you know for a fact that your dad had it after his adolescent years, then there isn;t too much you can do about it.

My father also had acne, especially on his back, and now I have it too. I am 28 years old, I got rid of my face acne, but my back acne is still causing me problems. Not too severe, a few pimples here and there, but it is there.

The few things you can do is pay attention to the foods you eat. If you notice any breakouts after you ate a specific food, try and eliminate it from your diet.

make sure you drink plenty of water each day to help your body flush out toxins, so they won;t end up on your skin and cause more acne breakouts.

And use some acne creams. I am using a natural cream based on aloe vera. It has 93% aloe vera and it helps me a lot with my face acne. I used to have a few small pimples on my face as well, but since I started using this cream (twice a day) I haven't had any pimples.

So.. be careful what you eat, drink plenty of water, try to use some natural creams, and maybe most important thing: don't stress about it. Thinking too much about your acne and stressing about it can cause you to breakout more. just forget about it and live your life as if you don't have acne.

I know it is hard, but give it a try.

Cheers

Romy

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-21-2011, 11:47 PM   #3
(male)

Chalmer HB User

Hi ralph,
As your father also have acne problem so I will advice you to consult your doctor. Few tips that might help you in acne:
Reduce stress with regular exercise,
Drink plenty of water daily,
Do take raw food, nuts and seeds more in your diet meals,
Reduce or limit refined carbohydrates and sugar intake,
Avoid caffeine and alcohol,
Limit dairy products and red meat in your diet plans.

Old 10-12-2011, 01:09 PM   #4
(female)

michellegrl HB User

buy nuetrogina soap with the orange stripe its for acne prone skin
it will halp a great deal
also make sure you use a moisturizer so youre skin does not stay dry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphaelll View Post
hi im ralph, I am a teen, and suffering in mild acne. My father has experienced acne too when he was young.My question is How to prevent acne when it is hereditary coz its hard to go outside with my face full of bumps. I hope someone helps me

Old 10-12-2011, 01:25 PM   #5
(female)

michellegrl HB User

use neutrogina soap with the orange stripe it says its for acne prone skin and that should tajke care of the problem

make sure you use moisturizer so ur skin doesnt dry out

Old 10-17-2011, 03:34 AM   #6
(male)

uhp786 HB User

Hi
First step is to get rid of acne. The after affects/scars can be managed later on. Allopathically the treatment has to be continued for months and years.Even then no benefit is achieved. Homeopathically acne can be treated very well.A Homeopathic medicine STAPHYLLOCOCCINUM-200 IS very effective in acne.
U can use it boldly as it shows no side effects. Dosage is 5 drops in a few water in the morning and then in the evening.

Reply Reply