Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: British Columbia
Personal experience of how i cleared acne
Hello, first of all , this is not a scam, as there is no point of wasting my time to type all this if i was lying, i am posting this thread simply because i once suffer from acne myself, and i understand the emotional pain with acne.I am currently 19 years old, i had acne since 18 and my face finally cleared up, to a point where the skin feels almost flawless, and there may be only 2-3 tiny pimples if i look under very bright light in the bathroom.
I am a science student in UBC, after gaining much knowledge done research on my own, i was eager to see if through knowledge, effort, and blessings from God, my acne would finally go away. Here's my routine/tips
1. Sleep, i cannot stress this enough, when i was 18, i go to bed usually around 2 and get up around 7, this year, i go to bed around 10:30 and get up around 7.
2. Food, believe it or not, can worsen acne conditions, last year, all i ate were burgers, fries, pizzas, wings. I changed completely this year to whole wheat pasta, subs, and salads, plus lots of fruits
3.Water, i used to drink about 2 pops a day plus a little water, now i drink about 2-3 liters of water only, no pops
4. Sex hormones, what i noticed from the past year is, masturbating is a significant causing factor for acne. I know alot of people will say "haha masturbating doesnt cause acne," but really it's up to you, do you want to have clear face and confidence again? Notice that im not saying dont have sex, because regular (not excess) sex can actually be beneficial.
5. Wash face twice a day, what i noticed is that i used to use day time and night time vitamin E cream. My face is normal (maybe a tiny bit leaning towards oily), so the day time cream was perfect, but night time cream was too thick and made me break out in the morning. For people with similar skin type to mine, i suggest use day time cream, then before going to bed, just dab toner onto the face to keep some moisture leave it at that
6. Do something you enjoy, because stress is another cause for acne too. I used to be so down that i would hide in my room and do nothing except playing games or watch movies, but then i picked up singing (something i enjoy), a year later when i go out to hang out with friends, they are amazed how well i can sing now
7. Finally, the most important one, pray to God. You need to know that God did not gave you acne to punish you for anything, acne is a sign that your body have issues on the inside. For example, your kidneys may not be efficiently flush out the toxins. God will not only provide you with knowledge about acne, but also resistance against some of the temptations (watching porn all the times, or eat cake all the times lol). If you are faithful to God, God will provide you with the best
Although some of these things seems impossible, it's actually natural once you get used to it. This routine, which i been on for about 2-3 month, caused my face from moderate acne with red bumps that would never go away with face full of whiteheads to almost a flawless face. If you are reading this and still struggling with acne, i wish you the best and hopefully my insights are useful