It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 09:42 AM   #1
(male)

ZombieOutbreak HB User
Mental aspect is preventing eating..

Lately I've been working on my acne more and more, getting it a little more under control and its not as bad as it has been in the past but the one part that beats me.. is the mental aspect..
I've been using on Minocyclene, taking the proper vitamins, doing my own regimen and everything but.. my mind is the part I can't seem to conquer
Every single time I eat something, either junk food (which is very rare.. maybe once every couple months), pork, chicken, even something like toast with peanut butter or jam on it, I freak out inside thinking "great.. what if it makes me break out" .. and if I don't drink a certain amount of water each day I worry.. this all happened after I had my wisdom teeth taken out and had to switch my diet for awhile..
Please.. if anyone has any suggestions of what to do it would be much appreciated .. thanks!

Old 06-12-2012, 11:50 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

WhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB UserWhenItRains HB User
Re: Mental aspect is preventing eating..

Hey Zombieoutbreak,love the name

You should try to comfort yourself by knowing that no medical research has provided any real information that says certain foods will break you out.Not even chocolate.
I know some people really believe that,but I myself,am not one of those people.
At one point I cut out all dairy,caffeine,sugar and processed foods and my face STILL broke out.For me it was a HORMONAL issue,and once I got that under control nothing else mattered.

My face is clearer then it has ever been and I admittedly don't eat the healthiest at times.(I'm addicted to chocolate)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread