It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-26-2012, 12:33 PM   #1
(male)

TWS12 HB User
I want to rip my skin off

I want to take a razor blade and rip my skin off. i have tried everything. and i know your supposed to have good mental health for your acne to get better but its kinda hard when i have a face full of scars and ugly pimples. I am jealous of everybody with clear skin

Last edited by mod85; 10-26-2012 at 01:04 PM.

Old 10-26-2012, 01:45 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User
Re: I want to rip my skin off

If your acne has caused scars, you might be a good candidate for Accutane therapy, which works wonders. I would see a dermatologist and ask about it, and do everything you can to get on it. It is expensive, but some insurance companies cover it, and it is worth getting a second job for if need be to get your skin cleared up. It is cheaper to get a higher dose pill and take it less often than daily than a low dose pill daily, if you have to pay for it yourself.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2012, 03:10 AM   #3
(male)

ami88 HB User

Don't worry buddy after some time you will be all right. please avoide to eat junk food, try to drink more water and eat vegitables or reduse using eraser on your face

Old 10-28-2012, 10:52 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

waterlily HB User

What products have you tried? Controlling acne requires internal well-being in addition to external products. Avoid processed foods, juices and dairy products. Take Vitamin D3. If it still does not help, consider taking antibiotics Minocycline.

Old 11-08-2012, 12:16 PM   #5
(female)

KatZee HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWS12 View Post
I want to take a razor blade and rip my skin off. i have tried everything. and i know your supposed to have good mental health for your acne to get better but its kinda hard when i have a face full of scars and ugly pimples. I am jealous of everybody with clear skin
You need to be exfoliating. You have scarring because the top layers of your skin are dead. To alleviate scarring those dead layers need to come off, exposing fresh skin layers and as time passes the scars will lift as the skin comes off.

Exfoliating can be anything from professional microdermabrasion. And a great liquid exfoliator is AHA/BHA liquid. BHA is great for oily, clogged, acne prone skin. It works by taking off all dead skin, within three days of my using this all the skin on my nose peeled off, pores are tight, all my clogs virtually gone.

Last edited by Administrator; 11-08-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Old 11-08-2012, 03:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

ladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB Userladybud HB User

I really want to caution you about advice you get. If you have deep, large painful pimples (cystic acne) that is causing scarring, this is a genetic derm. condition that is difficult to treat. It has to be treated from the "inside out", and some topical substances and treatments can actually make it worse. Heat, friction, increased sweating, oily or occlusive creams, ointments can worsen this acne. Accutane, a vitamin A derivative, actually works by shutting down the production of sebum, the thick oily substance that clogs the pores, causing infection and inflammation (pimples). This is a highly effective treatment, and must be prescribed and monitored by a physician.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:48 PM   #7
(female)

Lifetakenbyacne HB User

Same here it's actually comforting to know people are going through the same proeblem that I'm not the only one because I feel i am with my friend s

I have scars and pimples that turn into burns then small ones big ones I have a range and it sucks

I just wished they would go I'm 18 and have had pimples since I was 13

Old 12-10-2012, 08:26 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

I'd just like to reiterate my previous post about accutane. It works so well for cystic acne! Please see a Dr (dermatologist) who can get you started on this. Your insurance should cover it, and if not, the manufacturers may help with the cost. Your pharmacy can provide the manufacturer's info and 800 number for contact. It may help to send the manufacturer a picture along with the application for financial assistance if you don't have insurance coverage. You can look like a new person in a few months! At least visit a doc to discuss it.

Closed Thread