It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acne Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-28-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
(female)

lucy692 HB User
how to cure acne naturally

Hi everyone,
am fed up with taking pills and applying antibiotic gels to my face
any natural effective treatments for acne and spots
lucy

Old 11-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #2
(female)

mmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB Usermmisty HB User
Re: how to cure acne naturally

Try egg yoak daily for 30 minutes on acne areas then wash off. After awhile you will find how often it is needed. Wash gently with finger tips. Cool water helps dark marks go away sooner. Purpose soap (Johnson&Johnson) is a good gentle cleanser. My son does all of this and it really helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-29-2012, 11:42 AM   #3
(female)

sarah990 HB User

hey , you should just to keep in your mind that acne are very treatable , try touse Tomato and Cucumber Paste When you get the vegetables, you blend them together. You can append some drops of water to get a fine paste. Wash the face before you apply the paste. When you have painstaking the paste, allow it to stay for 35 minutes before you wash it off. Apart from the ability to cure pimple scars, they are also natural astringents and can also soothe the skin. also Coconut oil is very low-priced; it's a good, cheap and natural home remedy. Any makeup you use should list on the label non-acnegenic or non-comedogenic. It's always best to request non-invasive and natural treatment for any skin problemes.

Old 12-07-2012, 09:49 AM   #4
(male)

mc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB Usermc7 HB User

In my teens I tried prescription antibiotics and a lot of gels, creams, every kind of soap and other stuff to cure acne. Some things helped, but nothing worked well. In my 20s I finally learned that milk chocolate, peanuts, and trans-fats all tend to give me acne. I would guess that must be because they raise blood levels of bad fats--or at least in adipocytes in the sebaceous glands of skin pores. (I had suspected it before, but everywhere I looked said that that was just a myth or old wive's tale.) I was pleased to learn eventually that only milk chocolate caused acne for me and I could still eat more expensive chocolate without concern. Cocoa powder also doesn't bother me, just cocoa butter (especially the cheaper varieties--like regular candy bar chocolate). It makes me suspect it's a result of higher rancid/oxidized/polymerized fats that appear in cheap stuff.

It's interesting that there's a potential yeast connection too. I know the main player in acne's supposed to be propionibacterium, but it's interesting to note that high skin fat is known to encourage skin yeast growth. If stress is ever causing acne, it may be mediated by digestive yeast (like candida). If there's any chance it's acne related to yeast activity, cranberry might help, because it has some mild anti-yeast effects. Probiotics could help too by minimizing yeast in the GI tract.

Closed Thread