It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS) Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2012, 10:29 AM   #1
(male)

italnstallion99 HB User
Is this a luymphnode issue?

I've been having pain around my shoulder blade area since Mid September. It started as a throbbing sharp pain and lasted until around thanksgiving which at that time it went away. I still get the pain but not as much.

In addition to that I am now getting pains under my arms in additon to excessive sweating. I never sweat this much before this started. The other thing thats happening is a small throbing pain on the side of my neck.

I don't feel any bumps around my neck or near my back/under arms. I am not a doctor but I do not think it's swollen lymphnodes.

I can tell you I have had a lot of stress an anxeity since august due to a job loss, but not sure if that is the cause.

I do not have medical insruance and can't afford to go to the doctor. I do work and get paid by the hour as a contractor but not sure if I will quality for charity care.

I really need help and would like to get this looked at before it gets worse.

what are my options

Old 02-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #2
(female)

Jackie 3333 HB User
Smile Re: Is this a luymphnode issue?

I'm sorry, if I could help you, I would.....I also wonder the same thing, but I have a lump in my neck. Hope you feel better....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread