It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2004, 08:24 AM   #1

byonush HB User
Question Strattera and feeling dizzy

I have been taking strattera for about 6-7 weeks now and for the past 5 days I have been feeling very dizzy almost vertigo feeling and sick. I had gotten 6 teeth pulled on thursday and was taking hydrocodone for the pain and the day after I got my teeth pulled was when this dizzyness started and feeling sick and the sexual side affect of painful ejaculation. I stopped taking the pain medicine the day after I got my teeth pulled because I thought it was that that was making my dizzy. well 4 days off the pain medicine and I still feel very dizzy and sick. I had started taking effexor xr a couple weeks ago and noticed I was very moody after I started to take it so I stopped that but have still been very moody lately toward my wife and our 2 children. Has anyone had the dizzy feeling from this after a month of taking it. This drug was so wonderful when I started to take it I felt so focused and my wife had noticed such a difference in me and how much of a joy I was to be around and then bang everything started to hit me at once with the side affects. Is this normal I would love to hear some responces on this because I am about to just stop taking this completely I can't take being this moody and getting angry so often and especially this dizzy feeling I feel like I am drunk or on some kind of drugs (no pun intended) any advice would be great
Bryan

Closed Thread