It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2004, 05:37 PM   #1

muddywaters HB User
Attention !!free Spirit

Hello Free Spirit, Sorry I had just wrote to you on another thread I believe, I do not understand this web sight quite just yet. What I was trying to explain is that if you could share with me what you know.
I am a 44 year old women 5'5" -130lbs, very active, run three miles every weekday, I have been a school busdriver for the past 15 years and concider myself and my husband to be smart eaters. He is a cancer survior (two different types in ten years) So we watch our life style closely. I would rather go the natural route if I could rather than being medicated. IF you could share with me what natural remedies you would suggest I start with and the dosage. How soon you think I will feel the effects of taking them.
I believe that my ADD has gotten much worse...I also have underactive thyroid and have been on medication for 14 years. My four ADD children could benefit from this info also. They are in college/trade school. [contact info removed]

Last edited by moderator2; 02-18-2004 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Do not offer or ask for off board contact. The boards are for on-board sharing only. Please carefully read, know and follow the Policies and Guidelines. Click on FAQ at the top of the board. Thank you

Old 02-19-2004, 09:55 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

* Free ~ Spirit * HB User
Re: Attention !!free Spirit

Well, everyone responds well to different supplements so likely you will need to go through a few before you find the right combo. It is a long process but well worth it.

Some other info that would be useful in helping me come up with a list of ones you want to try would be -

What are the main symptoms you are having trouble with?

Are you allergic to anything?

On any meds? If so which ones?

What is your ADD subtype?
(see link: [url]http://www.healthboards.com/boards/...ad.php?t=134173[/url] )

P.S. Are you sure it is ADD? Underactive thyroid can cause ADD symptoms. Have your children been tested for thyroid problems?

Last edited by * Free ~ Spirit *; 02-19-2004 at 09:56 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread