It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 11:28 AM   #1

King Conga HB User
beCalm'd Ingredients

I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on this. I've started taking beCalm'd and wanted to defer some of the costs so I'm gonna try buying the ingredients piece-mill/separately. My question is I can't find anywhere that I can buy phenelalaline and 5HCP separately, so can anyone tell me if they know of a online distributor that sells those 2 ingredients; or what's in those ingredients that I might be able to substitute?

Tanx,
King Conga

Old 02-24-2004, 01:25 PM   #2
(female)

Raes*Mom HB User
Re: beCalm'd Ingredients

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Conga
I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on this. I've started taking beCalm'd and wanted to defer some of the costs so I'm gonna try buying the ingredients piece-mill/separately. My question is I can't find anywhere that I can buy phenelalaline and 5HCP separately, so can anyone tell me if they know of a online distributor that sells those 2 ingredients; or what's in those ingredients that I might be able to substitute?

Tanx,
King Conga
The GNC in our town sells both of these products seperately so do all of the Health Food/Herb shops. The phenelaline that I purchased through my herb shop is made by Solaray. Nature Made and Nature's Sunshine also carry a line of Amino Acids. Hope this helps.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-24-2004, 02:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

* Free ~ Spirit * HB User

These are both very common supplements. They are usually sold in grocery stores and there are hundreds of online vitamin shops. - Herbal Advisor

Old 02-25-2004, 08:13 AM   #4

szarkam HB User

Let us know how you do with the supplements individually - I would love to find something cheaper than becalm'd, but I hate to mess with a good thing and it has been great for my "now 7 yr old" daughter. She had her b-day party last week and she is doing so much better socially and behvior wise in school that the other kids are asking for playdates. We have cut back on a few extras to afford the becalm'd but it has been worth it:-)

Last edited by szarkam; 02-25-2004 at 08:14 AM.

Closed Thread