It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2004, 05:36 AM   #1

MELYLOVE HB User
Unhappy My Stepson And Add

HI I HAVE A STEPSON THAT FINALLY THEY DIAGNOSTIC THAT HE HAVE A ADD HE IS 10 YRS OLD LEAVE WITH ME BECAUSE HIS MOTHER CAN HANDLE HIM. HIS FATHER DEEP INSIDE I GOT TO THE POINT THAT I THINK HE HAVE ADD TOO BUT HE WILL NEVER GO TO CK HIM SELF. IS TO HARD FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE 2 DAUGHTER FROM MY FIRST MARIAGE THAT THEY DONT HAVE ANY CONDITION. I ALMOST GETTING TO THE POINT THAT WANT TO GIVE UP, I FEEL ALL STRESS OUT ALL DEPRESS AND MY HUSBAND DONT UNDERSTAND THAT. HE WANT TO GO OUT AND HE IS LIKE "I NEED A LITTLE BIT A SPACE BUT HE DONT SEE EVERYTHING THAT I AM GOING THRU SPECIAL BECAUSE HIS SON. I CRY ALOT AND I AM AFRAID TO GET SICK BECAUSE OF ALL THIS AND THEN MY DAUGHTERS DOES'T HAVE NO BODY JUST ME..... I CAN'T EVEN WORK FINE CAUSE EVERYONE NOTICE THAT I AM DEPRESS.... PLEASE I NEED SOME KIND OF HELP I CAN HELPER I ALWAYS CRYNG I LOVE MY HUSBAND I DONT WANT TO BRAKE THE RELATION BUT HE DONT LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND ME..... HE THINK THAT IS THAT I DONT WANT HIM TO GO OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS AND IS NOT THAT IS THAT HIS SON IS HAND FULL.... THAT ALL ... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..... PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

Old 04-13-2004, 06:26 AM   #2
Inactive

maak823 HB User
Re: My Stepson And Add

Sounds like you have taken the first step in getting a diagnosis. Now it is time to see how you want to handle this- either with Diet and Behavioral Therapy or counseling and Medication. Sounds like you could use a bit of family counseling as well in order to help you and your husband to be able to handle the situation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MELYLOVE
HI I HAVE A STEPSON THAT FINALLY THEY DIAGNOSTIC THAT HE HAVE A ADD HE IS 10 YRS OLD LEAVE WITH ME BECAUSE HIS MOTHER CAN HANDLE HIM. HIS FATHER DEEP INSIDE I GOT TO THE POINT THAT I THINK HE HAVE ADD TOO BUT HE WILL NEVER GO TO CK HIM SELF. IS TO HARD FOR ME BECAUSE I HAVE 2 DAUGHTER FROM MY FIRST MARIAGE THAT THEY DONT HAVE ANY CONDITION. I ALMOST GETTING TO THE POINT THAT WANT TO GIVE UP, I FEEL ALL STRESS OUT ALL DEPRESS AND MY HUSBAND DONT UNDERSTAND THAT. HE WANT TO GO OUT AND HE IS LIKE "I NEED A LITTLE BIT A SPACE BUT HE DONT SEE EVERYTHING THAT I AM GOING THRU SPECIAL BECAUSE HIS SON. I CRY ALOT AND I AM AFRAID TO GET SICK BECAUSE OF ALL THIS AND THEN MY DAUGHTERS DOES'T HAVE NO BODY JUST ME..... I CAN'T EVEN WORK FINE CAUSE EVERYONE NOTICE THAT I AM DEPRESS.... PLEASE I NEED SOME KIND OF HELP I CAN HELPER I ALWAYS CRYNG I LOVE MY HUSBAND I DONT WANT TO BRAKE THE RELATION BUT HE DONT LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND ME..... HE THINK THAT IS THAT I DONT WANT HIM TO GO OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS AND IS NOT THAT IS THAT HIS SON IS HAND FULL.... THAT ALL ... I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO..... PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-09-2004, 11:03 AM   #3

elkinssandra HB User
Re: My Stepson And Add

<Message deleted>

Last edited by Administrator; 06-10-2004 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Rude comment

Closed Thread