It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-16-2004, 08:13 PM   #1
(female)

Cleo1978 HB User
Unhappy all, everything and nothing

Hey all
I am having one of those moods i get into and i thougth how would be more sutible to rant and rave to then other adders . For some reason unknown to me i tend to get higly emotional for time to time cry over the cute avertisments on tv, feel sorry for myself, anger cause i have add and the fact that i am not "normal". frustrated over the things i cant even will myself to do (like cleaning ). I try to talk to friends and family about all this but they dont seem to understand...... that i get furious over nothing and overjoyed about other things..... that waiting for my university acceptence/decline letter is driving my off the wall.

But the good thing is that i have found all u guys soo i can now rant and rave here and people will understand

These days im getting mostly frustrated about the fact that i cant seem to connect with people.. i have no problem meeting people and getting new friends i just cant do the follow up like calling and trying to stay in contact.

ok now am just blabbing on its 3 o´clock in the morning and i think the best thing now is to good to bed

Thanks for listening

Old 04-17-2004, 01:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User
Re: all, everything and nothing

Hi Cleo,
I hope you had a good sleep and that you woke up feeling better!

Rant away whenever you feel the need! Waiting on the university letter is bound to be stressful.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-17-2004, 09:25 PM   #3
(female)

volleyball98 HB User
Re: all, everything and nothing

Hey I feel ya on those moods! Also about connecting with others and trying ot get others to understand and when they dont you get even more furious and upset with yourself. Im a college student and people sometimes look at me as if im from another planet because I talk so fast and Im very random. Its werid! But ways I hope everything goes ok... OH yea, sleeping can make the biggest difference. Of couse, sleep makes a difference in anyones live or everyones life.... but I tend to be hypersensitive when it comes to not getting sleep. Its crazy

Closed Thread