It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2004, 02:09 PM   #1
(male)

l8braker HB User
Increasing Adderall XR dosage

I was diagnosed with adult inattentive ADD a few months ago and my doctor prescribed 20mg of Adderall XR and it has helped me tremondously. I'm a lot more focused, motivated and I can actually remember things now.

I was wondering what the effects would be if I increased my dosage. I have a huge exam coming up in June and have been studying a few hours a day for the past 4 months now. I'm just wondering if I double the dosage if that would help or hurt me going into the last 30 days before the exam.

I am also on 10mg of Lexapro (another drug that is really effective) for anxiety.

Thanks for any help.

Old 04-30-2004, 10:41 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

index.html HB User
Re: Increasing Adderall XR dosage

Doubling the dose might help you or it may increase your anxiety. Individual response to it varies. I'd check with my doctor first in any case!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread