It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-04-2005, 06:04 AM   #1
(male)

afistalker240 HB User
overdosed on adderall please help my gf who has no idea yet that i might die

PLEASE HELP MY GIRL FRIENDS AND I...mostly my girl friend
ok yea im basically in the same boat here except mine is way worse
i know that its bad it was also my first time i swallowed all 6 30 mgs i belive they were adderalls but i did them all at once then smoked weed, and then had about 1200 mg of caffeine if that low i think i had more caffeien except iv been shaking for a good 12 hours although now the shaking has seem to calm down and i can almost control it i lost the high but i got it back again and im feeling a bit numb.
i havnt sleept in a day before of this terrible idea i had. please dont yell at me just yet becasue im only writing this for help so that my gf doesnt have to go though like the possible pain of me dying ( i didnt wanna sound conceided and say she was definetly going to be hurt by this) umm i really need help i belive and the whole hospital idea is out of the question, i will only do that when i starts foaming from the mouth and even then i will hesitate to call 911. ok so were was i, right i took all of that im still shacking a little bit and im a tad numb around my body so please help i might have to post another bulletin becasue i dont want my gf to be like hurt if i die...can i die...i wouldnt doubt it, i dont know how i even got to write all of this. i dont know how im still alive but im not sure if its going to last please help me

oh and my gf doesnt know yet that im like this....so please help me out
please dont furter yell at me just help my girlfriend and i please
i hardly even care that i can totally not be alive right now it just the thought of my girlfriend having a bf die from a stupid thing i just cannot imagine. plus this was my last week with drugs, i had like 2 more days and i would been done...but im stupid i understand
and sorry i posted this in another thread

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-04-2005, 07:37 AM   #2
(male)

afistalker240 HB User
Re: overdosed on adderall please help my gf who has no idea yet that i might die

ok i think im ganna be ok
i feel a little better
but still if you have any idea that still might help me out a little please post it

Old 10-04-2005, 07:57 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

PinkPiglet HB User
Re: overdosed on adderall please help my gf who has no idea yet that i might die

go see your dr. and tell him about all this. get help

Old 10-04-2005, 08:27 AM   #4
(male)

afistalker240 HB User

i cant do that
something resonable
and i dont have a drug problem at all it was just me not caring....i think im ganna be ok now the shaking has stopped except for little everynow and again
breathing is a little messed up
i lost a good 5 pounds
should i just wash my system out by drinking alot of water
and would it be like safe to sleep now

Old 10-04-2005, 08:51 AM   #5
Veteran
(female)

PinkPiglet HB User

I don't have the answers because I'm not a dr. You really need to call your dr. or poison control and ask them. Taking that amount of pills may damage internal organs that we don't know about.

Old 10-04-2005, 08:59 AM   #6
(male)

afistalker240 HB User

yea thats probibly the best idea, but how would i go about that with out my parents knowing
would i she the doc like by myself

Old 10-04-2005, 09:13 AM   #7
Veteran
(female)

PinkPiglet HB User

How old are you?

Old 10-04-2005, 09:25 AM   #8
(male)

afistalker240 HB User

o man
yo im only 15
but like im smart about **** like this
its just that i didnt care casue it was basically the last time i was ganna do drugs....

Old 10-04-2005, 09:38 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

PinkPiglet HB User

You really need to talk to your parents and dr. I know you don't want to hear this but no one else can help you. If you didn't care that you might die you need help. You need help to get off drugs, no one can do it alone. There is no other advice I can give you. The cocktail you took may already being doing major damage to your insides.

Old 10-04-2005, 09:48 AM   #10
(male)

afistalker240 HB User

dude its not like i have a drug problem at all this really isnt the situation here
it was just a mater me making a mistake and me needing help from that mistake
obviusly i learned from that mistake, and this was my last week of doing drugs
im a very honest man, belive that or dont doesnt matter to me
its was my first time with the drug and most likly the last i dont have a drug problem nor addition or anything remotly close to that
but i will go ahead and take your advice on the organ checking out...i just havnt figured out when or how

Old 10-04-2005, 10:05 AM   #11
Veteran
(female)

PinkPiglet HB User

I do hope that you don't have a drug problem. However you do need to get it checked out. Do you have a school nurse or guidance counsellor you can ask?

Old 10-04-2005, 08:43 PM   #12
(male)

Vikshanker HB User

Errm. I think you meant "may cause damage that we dont know about to internal organs", cause I think we know most of the organs
Edit: dindt realize there were 3 pages, was referring to pinkpiglet's response on pg 1.

@threadstarter: That was dumb. 1200 mg of caffiene is a crazy high amount of caffiene. And on top of that, weed AND adderall??? Go to the doctor. ASAP.

"i cant do that
something resonable"

Something reasonable to do would be to not pop random pills, and 'care'. Now that it's too late for 'reasonable', you might as well go to the doctor. Get your insides checked out, make sure you didn't do TOO much damage to your brain, etc.

Also, although you claim you dont have an addiction, the weed and the caffiene (pill form, correct?) are both quite addictive.

Last edited by Vikshanker; 10-04-2005 at 08:46 PM.

Old 10-10-2005, 02:44 PM   #13
(female)

Sylvia224 HB User

Yikes, I just read this post. Are you OK? I'm not yelling at you, I swear (I am certainly no saintly example of healthy coping mechanisms believe me) but if you take 180mg of Adderall at one time, I think I would argue that you do have a problem, also if you are doing that "just this once, then no more drugs" line of thinking. You were trying to get wasted, and that is a problem. I know it's a little late, but you can always look in your phone book and call the poison control center if this should happen to you or anyone you know in the future. You can be completely anonymous, it's just a phone call, but you need to find out if you are in danger. Good luck.

Closed Thread