It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2006, 11:11 PM   #1
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User
Angry Sooo frustrated!!! Nothing is working!!!

Arrrgghh....I need some help.

I was diagnosed with ADHD in August...I thought previously that I had had ADHD, but was just diagnosed in August. Since then, I've been on Strattera and Concerta. I have also tried focus exercises and herbal remedies....nothing is working! What do I do now!!??

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2006, 02:53 PM   #2
(male)

Matt2008 HB User
Re: Sooo frustrated!!! Nothing is working!!!

adderall works for me, but if you dont want a stimulant then I dont know what to really say. I took stratterra for a day and felt sick and couldnt sleep. I tried Ritilan it worked for the first two weeks then my body just gained tolerence of it and it stopped working. Adderall has seemed to work the best for me.

Everyone is differen't discuss other med options with your Dr.

JT

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-18-2006, 03:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

*Versailles* HB User

Thanks for the response.

I think the most frustrating thing of all is how expensive the meds are!!! For just one month (with insurance), my Concerta costs over $60 a month! That's insane!! I mean...besides the fact that it isn't working. I don't really mind any of the side effects...I just want to be able to function more that anything at this point. I'm just frustrated that nothing seems to be working. I'll discuss changing the meds with my doc....but I fear it will be another expensive drug....and another waste.....*sigh*

Old 01-18-2006, 07:11 PM   #4
(male)

Matt2008 HB User

I take the generic adderall its 10 dollars a month with my insurance. I have aetna. I think adderall may be cheaper for you along with ritilan because they are older and have generics

Closed Thread