It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2012, 07:04 AM   #1
(male)

chronological HB Userchronological HB Userchronological HB User
Vyvanse side effects

I'm looking for input on Vyvanse side effects. I've already Googled around and found that what I'm experiencing are already listed as known side effects, but they're also common everyday ailments and are known side effects of so many medications that it's hard to know if its actually Vyvanse that's the culprit.

So, has anyone actually used Vyvanse and can with some degree of confidence say that it has caused: nausea, mild but continuous headache, and also mild diarrhea? And if you did experience those, did they persist or did they clear up over time?

Again, I know that in theory all of the above are known Vyvanse side effects. But I'm really mostly interested in anyone who can say, with good confidence, "Yup, I took Vyvanse and it caused side effect X"

Thanks!

Old 02-20-2012, 10:04 AM   #2
(female)

Mamp1981 HB User
Re: Vyvanse side effects

I took vyvanse last year for about 4 months. It made me feel somewhat foggy have severe headaches- like really bad sinus pressure headaches.

I stopped the meds, and the headaches stopped.

FYI, I started adderall after that and after a few months on Adderall I am experiencing similar issues- not sure if they are related or whether it's a sinus/allergy issue at this point.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-21-2012, 10:57 PM   #3
(female)

lymiee HB User

vyvanse gave me a bad brain fog - but i dont think this is frequent. start with a low dose!

Old 02-22-2012, 06:12 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

Faileh HB User

My mom said that I've been on Vyvanse for years now. So really, if you're experiencing any symptoms, it's either because 1. You're allergic to it or 2. You've just begun taking it and your body is still getting used to taking it. Vyvanse helps me with my ADHD and when I don't take it, I seem a little high happy(I get high off of my own happiness lol). I do take a antidepressent with my Vyvanse, but when I had secretly stopped taking it, I began to get seering headaches and I would just lay around trying to get rid of the headaches. But after I stopped taking it for a while (still took my Vyvanse), the headaches stopped. But other than that, Vyvanse hasn't caused me any known symptoms. Good luck when taking it, you'll get used to it eventually.

Closed Thread