It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
(female)

Plainandsimple HB User
Painful vaginal ulcer?!

Hello everyone, i just want some information about my case since I'm going to the doctor soon. I just want information to tell my doctor, so I don't miss any detail so that I can be diagnosed properly. Please, keep in mind that i clean my private areas two everyday with Vagisil, even though I had infection. But only until recently has that changed. I haven't been with my partner in about a year and have only done it twice since October 2009. But from time to time I would pleasure myself. And I had done so two days before my problem happened.

I've recently(Thursday night) had a bump appear on my labia that was almost the size of a pea. But eventually it turned into some sore of ulcer. I just thought that it was something that could heal over time and so I would clean myself 3 times a day and began applying polysporin on it. But just today I noticed two smaller ulcers have appeared near the first one. They may have been there previously as bumps also, but I haven't checked until today.

Symptoms:

-Painful when I move or urinate
-Not itchy
-no pus, looks more like mild canker sore.
-Vaginal discharge(but I'm unsure if this is from my case or it's just normal vaginal discharge, since I know it's normal to have vaginal discharge before your menstrual cycle)

is there a possibility that I may have a yeast infection, herpes or ANY kind of infection that's curable or incurable? I'd rather know, so I can take precautions to prevent worsening it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread