It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-10-2012, 01:26 PM   #1
(female)

dearmaria HB User
no medicine working help

I took all kinds of stimulant medicine at every dose and nothing helped. I had no affect. Is this something I can fix?

Old 03-11-2012, 05:38 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

addprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB Useraddprogrammer HB User
Re: no medicine working help

Maria,

I am positive there is a solution. The only place you'll get it, though, is through a good doctor. Ask around. Find the local doctor with a good reputation for helping ADHD patients. There is at least one in your area. It may feel like finding a needle in a haystack. The trouble we go through finding the right doctor is nothing compared to getting a way out of ADHD nightmare.

Bob

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

life sucks HB User
Re: no medicine working help

like i said in another post brain disorders are chemical imbalances and misfiring

diet is very important you have to watch the chemicals you put in evan regular tap water has chemicals that can screw with it no processed or premaid boxed etc all home cooked limit sugars pop etc

this has helped me but every person and case is different

i can take enough pain killers to take out a horse and still be clear and walking
other side i take anything to sleep it kicks in the next day and knocks me out all day

you just have to start with balance diet etc im new age or freaky organic just balanced and better

then start seeing doctors shrinks until you find one with answers

also use the web educate yourself on add adhd i spent 15 or more years reading learning and more and learning by life i was born with adhd that's allot of learning lol then you know better how to ask and deal with the docs

and also dont let them push the newest meds the older ones sometimes work better than new meds

Last edited by Administrator; 03-16-2012 at 08:12 AM.

Closed Thread