It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-19-2012, 09:17 PM   #1
(female)

blondae1 HB User
adhd, depressed or the walking dead?

Sometimes i feel like im losing my mind, its only those few i allow closest to me in on my secret/s, regarding my (adhd, depression, agoraphobia and most sacred my having a family history that includes senility, Alzheimers & bi-polar paranoid schizophrenia. The spectacular poison is that everybody else i choose not to let in my REAL world seems to think I'm some kind of modern day Einstein (I believe its the mystical logic recieved through my wild thoughts & creative ideas left hanging just outside the box is good reason for intrieging so many curiosity's). Sadly i find most are still innocently ignorant to the numbness we feel unless its physically visual. With that said, I'd like to point out and encourage all my fellow adhd'ers to research and acknowledge all the great and legendary icons whom all thought "outside of the box", ARE RECOGNISED TO HAVE HAD ADHD. THIS WORLD WOULD BE A BUST WITHOUT US! I WOULD LOVE YOUR FEEDBACK, PLEASE ..... (*Google entrepreneurs w/adhd). How come noones replied?
Thanx, blondae1

__

Last edited by blondae1; 05-24-2012 at 08:57 PM. Reason: inspiration

Old 06-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #2
(female)

ArcticWolf HB User
Re: adhd, depressed or the walking dead?

Well honestly I'm not too familiar with many 'famous' people who have ADHD. I've had it for the majority of my life and even with its struggles, it can be countered very well. But I do agree, no one should let ADHD hold them down, nor let it stop them from reaching their full potential. I'm no Einstein, but I reached Regional for my Karate division last year, and I maintain a 4.7 gpa (college classes) so I'm doing well in school as well. Definitely not letting ADHD hold me back any. Nor should it to anyone else.

ADHD seems to get more controllable and can even become unnoticeable to others the older one gets, this is true. The only famous person I'm familiar with who has ADHD would be Justin Timberlake, and I only became aware of this after my friend mentioned it. He could be a good example to show that ADHD should not hold anyone back!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread