It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

ADD / ADHD Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #1
(male)

BusMan123 HB User
Anyone know a doctor in OKC who Prescribes Adderall?

I'm not one who frequents doctors or takes allot of pills. I'm middle aged and a business man in Sales. My job is fast paced and requires tons of multitasking, I've always found it a little difficult to get motivated and stay concentrated on a particular task to completetion, however in the last year I've found it much more difficult to concentrate and finish a project, I find myself jumping from project to project or "fire" to "fire" and really dissappopinted in the actual amount of work completed at the end of the day. A good friend of mine I talked to about this gave me a couple of Adderall pills that his son is prescribed for, and WOW!
Not beign a big medicine taker, I took a half a pill and it was a huge difference, I was much more entergetic, found it easier to converse with people and really had me concentrating and accomplishing allot. I took another half a few days later and made those 2 pills last me pretty much 2 1/2 weeks. WIth such a good outcome I'm interested in pursuing a prescription but didn't want to use my normal doctor because she is also a friend and when I even hinted to the adderall subject she was very against anyone using it. So anyone know any doctors or have any advice in pursuing a prescription for adderall please let me know (I do have insurance)

Old 10-18-2012, 10:47 AM   #2
(female)

jroseliver HB User
Re: Anyone know a doctor in OKC who Prescribes Adderall?

I am pretty sure we cant give out doctors name's on here and maybe if you went and saw a psychiatrist they would be able to diagnose and help with the adderall I myself have adult add been diagnosed with mhmr and am flat refused any help if it is with stimulants. which is too bad they would probably help but I wouldnt suggest going to regular doctors because I have been laughed out of office's and treated like a drug addict when I even provided proof from the center that I have adult add one doctor told me "you think I am going to prescribe you meth amphetamines" he was beyond rude I think going to a head doctor vs a general doctor might help they are able to diagnose and provide the correct medications. this is just coming from someone who is diagnosed and isnt able to get on the right medications.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
adderall