It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 05:34 AM   #1

gambino1028 HB User
still alive!

hi everyone...i know i havent posted in about a week, but am happy to report i didnt slip up all week...been bedridden most of the week with the exception of getting out of the house for an hour or 2 at a time and going for a ride with gf...im actually starting to get an appetite back, i havent stopped eating since sunday...as far as sleep, its getting there, i mean i know its only been a week, but before my slip up i had been clean 4-5 days...so i think im doing ok...still feel a little wierd, a little on the weak side, kind of not knowing what to do with myself, but im gonna hang in there and do the best i can to stay clean...thought i would check in to say hello to all of you that helped me, thanx a bunch!

Old 04-20-2004, 06:41 AM   #2

User 205000 HB User
Re: still alive!

Gambino, my man! I thought you feel off the earth! If you can make it this far, you can go all the way. Great job!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2004, 07:50 AM   #3
Inactive

John 808 HB User

Congratulations- now comes the hard part- the mental game! Stay strong and don't give in to those cravings!!! Hang in there!!!

God bless,
Michelle

Old 04-20-2004, 12:16 PM   #4
(female)

everyday HB User

Gambino,
Good to hear from you! Keep on pushing for this you can do it. We are here for you. Today is day four for me. Trust me I have my moments too.
Be strong!

Closed Thread