It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 07:59 AM   #1
Inactive

John 808 HB User
Exclamation Lisa...please!!!!!

Okay Lisa,

Now I am really worried about you. It is not like you to go this long without posting especially when we have been trying to get your attention.

Is everything okay? Did you relapse? If you did (you may not have and excuse me if you didn't), but if you did, it is okay to come here and talk about it- we love you no matter what?

Are there problems with your husband?

I am so worried about you and wish so much that you would post me...k?
Michelle

Old 04-20-2004, 09:03 AM   #2
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User
Re: Lisa...please!!!!!

Yes, Lisa. I've been worrying about you, too. Whatever problems you are having, you'll always have friends here ready to listen. :-) Lynn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2004, 10:08 AM   #3

ddanna HB User

Where is she?? I was reading some old posts the other day & wasn't she having some problems with her hand? I also hope she's alright. I'm sure she knows that we're all here waiting for her in case she needs us.

Michelle, Are you going to tell us what's been going on with you? I'm worried about you too! On the other post for Lisa you sounded down. If you're not doing well, you can open up to us, you know we've been thru it all. I know you (like me) can't talk about it with family/friends since they don't really know, right? I hate having secrets but I hope to end this insanity after my surgery. I'm still at 10 a day. I don't take anything else. I know in the hospital I'll be given strong stuff so I'm hoping that will be fine and I'm hoping that when I go home, my normal pain will be less since I'm having some repairs done. I'm sort of looking forward to surgery pain. Weird? Well, I'm here if you ever want to vent. We are All here for one another, correct? Hope you're having a better day.

Hey Banker, Thanks for posting on the other Lisa thread. We love Arizona too! Have you ever been to Lake Havasu? It's gorgeous there. Anyway, I wrote about what I've been taking in the paragraph to Michelle above. How have you been? I was sorry to hear about your break up with the boyfriend. Have you recovered? We've been having some marital spats over here, not fun, but finally resolved them! Too much going on with packing for our move (remember how fun that is don't ya?), sick kids again and my normal pain problems. Oh well, that's life! Talk with ya later...have a good day!

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU LISA!!!!!!!!!!! (No matter what's going on)

Love, Dana

Old 04-21-2004, 04:34 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

feelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB Userfeelbad HB User

LLLIIISSSAAA,WHERE ARE YOU????i know that you are hurting from your surgery but if you could please just write a few lines to let us all know that you are okay,or if you are NOT okay,(we want to know that too)we would all really be quite relieved here.You know how we are,lol.Just want to know how you are doing.when we don't hear from someone for a while, we tend to worry.I hope you are okay. marcia

Old 04-21-2004, 07:42 AM   #5
Inactive

John 808 HB User

Checking in again, Lisa?????

I miss talking with you, but more importantly, I am WORRIED about you!!!!

Closed Thread