It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 08:30 AM   #1
Inactive

John 808 HB User
Exclamation Spark...how are you my friend???

Hey Spark,

What is going on with you? How are things? Please check in with me- k?
I am not doing the best- not winning the battle so to speak???? Feel like an absolute failure??? Post me- k?

Miche

Old 04-29-2004, 06:43 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

spark-o-cet HB User
Re: Spark...how are you my friend???

i cant say that im doin any better than you are.my puter caught another virus and i have finally got back online after at least 2weeks.i will use a while then go for a week been clean.it is about to kill me the w/ds get worse and worse and are makin an old man out of me.iv been clean since sunday comin off a week binge on oxys blowed 700.00 on pills.crazy huh but stranger things have happened.sounds like you need to quit takin the suboxone for good.also i have done a sparko poll among all my dope guys and gals and everyone agrees that the jones or w/ds are much harder on women than men cause of the hormone thing you see.just takes you longer to get there-spark

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2004, 04:35 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 3:16
Hey Spark,

What is going on with you? How are things? Please check in with me- k?
I am not doing the best- not winning the battle so to speak???? Feel like an absolute failure??? Post me- k?

Miche
miche why do you feel like a failure i know we don't post to each other alot but whats going on are you on sub i'm not that familiar with it but i thought being on it was suppose to be kind of a good thing seeing how it's suppose to stop cravings is sub a narcotic also post back your situation sounds serious sorry if i sound nosey but i hate when people feel like a failure my heart goes out to you post back if you don't mind kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 04-30-2004 at 04:35 AM.

Old 04-30-2004, 03:32 PM   #4
Inactive

John 808 HB User

Spark,
Good to hear from you but sorry you are riding the roller coaster! I only have about three weeks worth of sub, so, I'll be off of it sooner or later. What I have been doing though, is stopping the sub and end up taking something a few days later because w/ds get "too much." Then after a couple of days of taking Darvocet or something, I start getting scared of going back to thirty a day and switch back to the sub...terrible I know!!!! I wish I had about a week to myself so I could get over that "hump." Just one little ole measley week....yeh, right!!!!!! Who wants three rugrats for a whole week!!!!!!LOL!

Kalleigh,
Thanks for posting! Yes, sub is supposed to help you get off of opiates but actually it is an oppiate and heck to come off of itself. I think it is more of a long term maintenance drug and I haven't used it that way. I'll try to get off the sub with Darvocet or something and get scared of taking too much of that and switch back to the sub...well, I am being repetitive...but that's why I feel like I am failing because I am "flip flopping" back and forth! And I know that this can't be good for the brain...messing with all those "receptors." UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! But, again, thanks for asking! How are you?

Take care both of you,
Michelle

Old 04-30-2004, 04:03 PM   #5

dschne HB User

I had a question about the SUB isnt it possible to just keep lowering the dose and then just stop without feeling really sh>>>> . Im scared now I dont want back on the pills just want this all to end now the DOC made it sound that way.Could it be possible on the way the DOC does the dose for the period of time really should need to,rather than keep taking your money for them the sub?

Closed Thread