It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2004, 09:47 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
Question need some info on methadone?

i know ive pretty much told my story about being off methadone for almost 3 months but is there anyone that can tell me if what some of the statistics they say are true about it taking years for your brain to function normally again i just want to know because 3 months of this hell has been enough and i dont know how much longer i can deal with this just curious if any one knows thanx kelleigh

Old 04-20-2004, 09:51 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

Banker HB User
Re: need some info on methadone?

What are you experiencing? I don't know much about meth at all. I was just wondering how you are feeling?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-20-2004, 10:00 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banker
What are you experiencing? I don't know much about meth at all. I was just wondering how you are feeling?
banker i still have severe anxiety and i just dont function like i used to i end up driving places that i shouldnt even be at like i'll have a drs appointmet and end up at kmart or the wrong doctors office and even on klonopin i'm still having fits of rage also still very fatigued which could be from klonopin i dont know also i cant leave my house only for work and i cant go to any family events anymore because i just hate being around people and loud noises bother me tremendously and this is the weird one when i was withdrawaling my skin hurt or *****led and i could only wear certain shirts because the tiniest pieces of lint amplified it so now i cant wear any thing that has lint on it because it gives me a sickening feeling i know that sounds weird and youre probably like huh! thanx for listening kelleigh

Old 04-20-2004, 12:36 PM   #4
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by no patience
banker i still have severe anxiety and i just dont function like i used to i end up driving places that i shouldnt even be at like i'll have a drs appointmet and end up at kmart or the wrong doctors office and even on klonopin i'm still having fits of rage also still very fatigued which could be from klonopin i dont know also i cant leave my house only for work and i cant go to any family events anymore because i just hate being around people and loud noises bother me tremendously and this is the weird one when i was withdrawaling my skin hurt or *****led and i could only wear certain shirts because the tiniest pieces of lint amplified it so now i cant wear any thing that has lint on it because it gives me a sickening feeling i know that sounds weird and youre probably like huh! thanx for listening kelleigh

Old 04-20-2004, 03:34 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chefob1 HB User

no patience how old are you?....how long were you on 30mg of methadone and what drugs didi you take before the methadone and why?.....are you on any meds now?...how long have you experienced memory loss.....i know that it is a side effect of continual opiate usage.....i think i can relate to the pricly skin thing when i would be goin thru w/d's everything was more aware.......aches,pain,touch,noise,ect.. .chef

Old 04-21-2004, 04:23 AM   #6
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefob1
no patience how old are you?....how long were you on 30mg of methadone and what drugs didi you take before the methadone and why?.....are you on any meds now?...how long have you experienced memory loss.....i know that it is a side effect of continual opiate usage.....i think i can relate to the pricly skin thing when i would be goin thru w/d's everything was more aware.......aches,pain,touch,noise,ect.. .chef
chefob im 32 and was on methadone for about 2 1/2 years i was on vicodin before that for about a yr i took these for chrionic back pain right now in on lexapro trazadone neurontin vicodin again celebrex and weaning off effexor oh wait klonopin to they told me the *****ly skin was anxiety it was so annoying i had it every day for about 2months the klonopin finally took it away oh iforgot the vicodin i was on 180 every 2 weeks or so i just feel like crap still almost like the methadone took something away from me thanks reply soon kelleigh

Closed Thread