It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2004, 05:17 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
Angry wish i had a time machine

if there was any way i could back and refuse all the scripts i was given i went off one drug and now have to take 5 more to compensate for it i know they help some people but i am an emotional basket case the only prescription i dont mind taking is my trazadone for sleep they've made a pill for everything and the way ifeel is there making me somebody else not who i used to be going to the doctor is like going to the candy store im sorry i just needed to get some anger out thanks for anyone that listens kelleigh

Old 04-21-2004, 07:23 AM   #2
Inactive

John 808 HB User
Re: wish i had a time machine

What all are you taking? Could you possibly eliminate some things?
I know how you feel- I have to take an anti-depressant, something for anxiety, have been prescribed something for sleep and sore muslces but do not take either very often. And on top of all of that, I have to take B-12 injections just for energy (doesn't seem normal?). It can be very discouraging.

Hang in there,
miche

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-21-2004, 09:17 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
Re: wish i had a time machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 3:16
What all are you taking? Could you possibly eliminate some things?
I know how you feel- I have to take an anti-depressant, something for anxiety, have been prescribed something for sleep and sore muslces but do not take either very often. And on top of all of that, I have to take B-12 injections just for energy (doesn't seem normal?). It can be very discouraging.

Hang in there,
miche
miche taking neurontin klonopin lexapro trazadone weaning off effexor celbrex and vicodin also tons of vitamins all this for giving up methadone it is so discouraging because when i was on methadone even though its a sh---y drug to be on i took that and effexor and that was it thanks for replying hopefully if the lexapro workes like it should i can eliminate the klonopin thanks again kelleigh

Closed Thread