It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-24-2004, 07:27 AM   #1
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
Question checking in on deeanndees

hi there just wanted to know how you were feeling it should be day 9 or 10 for you right just wanted to know how your sleep was and if thing are getting any better for you let me know i think about you everyday kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 04-24-2004 at 07:27 AM.

Old 04-24-2004, 10:54 AM   #2
(female)

DannDees HB User
Re: checking in on deeanndees

hi patience. I am on day 9. I was feeling so much better but then last night was horrible again. My right arm and leg started twitching again. I am really fighting this with all I've got. Today I don't feel any pain but just very very weak. I try to make myself do things around the house but after about 15 minutes of anything I am ready to lie back down. I feel very shaky. I have never been depresed before but I think I am now. I do not want to take anything to help me, I am terrified I might have to withdraw from something else. Your story scares me to death I want nothing more then to feel normal. I hope that since methadone, was the only thing I was taking that I get back to normal far before 3 months. you are so very strong . I am going crazy now at 9 days so I know by 3 months I would be committed somewhere. Once again, I would like to thank you and everyone else who has helped me with kind advice and help me see that there is light after this dark tunnel..Prayers will be with you all. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-24-2004, 11:11 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
Thumbs up Re: checking in on deeanndees

i know my story might scare you but i had to end up taking antidpressants and anxiety medicine its helping me tremendously i am no where near where i was 2 months ago the problem i was having was the depression and anxiety would not go away the physical part i think lasted so long because i went cold turkey and should have been weaned things for you will get better i know the thought off another w/d scares you i am now weaning off effexor with no problems and switching to lexapro i know ssris have a bad rep but i'm telling you honestly they ease the w/d so much i give you such credit for doing it with out any thing to ease the symptoms they say in 2 wks the physical part is over try taking benadryl for sleep it may help you hang in there it will get better day by day my thoughts and prayers are with you i know the hell you are going through hugs and much love kelleigh

Last edited by no patience; 04-24-2004 at 11:11 AM.

Closed Thread