It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2004, 04:57 PM   #1
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User
Talking i think its finally ending

my very first post on this board was when does it end i think i can finally say it's starting to end i'm still a little physchologically messed up but i can honestly say the worst is over for me when i wrote my first post i was suffering severe anxiety and depression and with help of all of you i'm doing so much better i hope to change my user name soon to a littlle patience i know i thanked everyone before but i'm just so glad to be able to vent all my frustrations w you all luv kelleigh day 84

Last edited by no patience; 04-26-2004 at 05:46 PM.

Old 04-26-2004, 05:10 PM   #2
(female)

Nikka HB User
Re: i think its finally ending

Good for you!!! I am on day 26 and I feel so much happier!!! I no longer wanted to and still do not want to live my life the way I was!!! Living that life was really not me, but I felt too stuck to do anything about. I saw an opportunity to go CT and I went with. Living life without opiates is less stressful and has provided me with less chaos too. I have a family event coming up soon and I am so glad to attend without wondering if I will have enough pills - blah blah blah blah!!!!!
I got really sick about 2 weeks ago with the flu - bad bodyaches, headaches and I felt so nasty. Now I am over that and I feel pretty good!!!
Somedays though I feel that anxiety and depression, but I think it is cause I am now trying to play catch up to all get all the things in order that I never dealt with (even though I had myself convinced the opiates were giving me energy). Keep up the great work!!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-26-2004, 05:40 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikka
Good for you!!! I am on day 26 and I feel so much happier!!! I no longer wanted to and still do not want to live my life the way I was!!! Living that life was really not me, but I felt too stuck to do anything about. I saw an opportunity to go CT and I went with. Living life without opiates is less stressful and has provided me with less chaos too. I have a family event coming up soon and I am so glad to attend without wondering if I will have enough pills - blah blah blah blah!!!!!
I got really sick about 2 weeks ago with the flu - bad bodyaches, headaches and I felt so nasty. Now I am over that and I feel pretty good!!!
Somedays though I feel that anxiety and depression, but I think it is cause I am now trying to play catch up to all get all the things in order that I never dealt with (even though I had myself convinced the opiates were giving me energy). Keep up the great work!!!
nikka glad to hear you're on day 26 that's awesome i know wht you're saying about the pills they ran my life coul'dnt go places if my script was almost due and always had to worry about running out i just got over the flu my self glad to hear you're better from that congrats on day 26 my only down point is dealing with anxiety and depresion and have to learn to deal with it all over again but day by day it'll happen keep up the great work too kelleigh

Old 04-26-2004, 06:13 PM   #4

SimplyStupid HB User

WEll, I so wish I was wher you two are. I hate my life. SS

Old 04-26-2004, 06:47 PM   #5
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyStupid
WEll, I so wish I was wher you two are. I hate my life. SS
why do you hate your life so much i'm so sorry to hear that i don't really know your story but you can be there to when your ready post back i'm concerned kelleigh

Old 04-26-2004, 07:13 PM   #6
(female)

Nikka HB User

The reason you hate you life I think is because these pills totally trap us. Now whether your taking them for pain or recreational reasons - it doesn't matter.
Just try to pick up these peices as best you can. It is a tough row to hoe, but so far so good for this person!!!! Be gentle with yourself!!!

Old 05-07-2004, 04:38 AM   #7
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

i should have never posted this thread because it's far from ending i thought wrong

Old 05-07-2004, 01:17 PM   #8
(female)

StarToo HB User

Hi SS, How are you doing? I hope you are okay. I am on day 20. I just got past those rough days by the grace of God. If I would have had pills availabile I would have taken them. I cut off my supply, that was what got me out of the viscious cycle. I keep telling myself I can get through one more day, and then it really does get easier day to day. I find myself not thinking about pills all the time. It's great! If you want to talk, I'll be around here. Take care! ~Star

Old 05-07-2004, 01:33 PM   #9
Inactive

over HB User

congrats kelleigh!

I know its been a battle for you. take care. you're right, it is still not over, its a lifelong battle.

take care.

Old 05-08-2004, 04:47 AM   #10
Senior Veteran

no patience HB User

over thank you

Closed Thread