It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Addiction & Recovery Message Board

Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2004, 04:00 PM   #1
Inactive

John 808 HB User
Exclamation Lisa, please check in with me?

Hey Lisa,

I have been off the boards three or four days and haven't seen anything from you since I have been back on...is everything okay?

I am worried about you...just say a quick "HI" and leave it at that if you don't feel like talking. Atleast, I'll know you are "there."

K?
Michelle

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-28-2004, 05:15 PM   #2
Inactive

Twinlynn HB User
Re: Lisa, please check in with me?

Hi, Lisa - I just popped on to check stuff for a minute, with the intention of trying to answer some posts tomorrow, when I hopefully have more time (and feel less lethargic.) But I just want to echo Michelle's sentiments. Both of us are struggling with at least ONE of your problems :-) ....and often find it comforting to speak to--and listen to--those of our friends who are also "slip-sliding" on an uneven trip towards their goal. And...on top of everything, you have an arm that's not working...and a husband who's not "mentally" working to support you. So...please just write once in awhile, when you can, to say helllo...and share the good and the bad going on in your life right now. If we all had to be problem-free and only 24 hours from sobriety to post on this Board...it's purpose would change from a "helpline" to an index of "Success Stories". And we need to hear from not just the "successes" here...but those dealing with their own limitations and seeking help and support from this Board. And, anyway--we MISS you!!! :-) Love, Lynn (and Alice) xxx

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread